Tang Shooters IX: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real???
Is good for ppl who are not so hardcore to stay in touch in this kopitiam thread BUT then hor... how to know everyone preferred outing location without discussion(TCSS)?

And to improve the Spirit of TANG Shooters? Maybe it started off upping in the previous thread by someone whose nick begin with CXXXXXXXXXX. Next time i see him, i help TANG Shooters to pull out the weeds... Cheers..

com'on can we loosen up abit?

Someday the fun will be over. So, sooner or later, the race will be history. Meanwhile, let's stick to the fun yet no more short cuts. ;)

Congrats to Master Phoa on number one stock on the board. :thumbsup:

It's a hard chase of that blue chip, still can't catch......

All i want is to keep myself at #10 ranking... but out of nowhere this evan.... comes in... Guess is really hard to keep it at #10 rather than at #1

Nice review bro, good to see bros participate actively in the discussions and enjoying the process in the last thread. For me, you guys deserved a praised.

I have also seen threads which does not last on first page in the forum. What we need is the active discussions on and off to maintain the thread. That's why I choose to stay in kopitiam most of the time. This is the place where I can talk freely. :)

My quote: "Diversity of comments is a good thing, lack of concentration may lose out"

Of course, the racing part is a bit over, must control.

Cheers!

Sorry if i cause any worrying alarms to anyone:embrass:...it's only meant as a reminder to avoid spamming posts and a race to 1000th...the TCSS can still resume normally...having a high post count is no longer a pursue for the thread...sharing knowlege is beneficial, discussing outings is democratic, making jokes is fun, talking c**k is fine...maintain readability of thread is the objective...

As for securing the 1000th post will remain as a "lucky charm"/blessing for TS bro/sis...:thumbsup:Good luck to all!!!

Sorry if i cause any worrying alarms to anyone:embrass:...it's only meant as a reminder to avoid spamming posts and a race to 1000th...the TCSS can still resume normally...having a high post count is no longer a pursue for the thread...sharing knowlege is beneficial, discussing outings is democratic, making jokes is fun, talking c**k is fine...maintain readability of thread is the objective...

As for securing the 1000th post will remain as a "lucky charm"/blessing for TS bro/sis...:thumbsup:Good luck to all!!!

;)....Noted...now to began my talking machine gun. :devil:

Evolution takes care of itself... wahaaa... at times... evolution also allows extiction so take heed.

Sorry Blazer bro, I just wanted to see if the fire can actually be triggered by 646 and much to my amusement - It can and it did!

From which I have learnt that the Tang Spirit is still very much alive. We lost Mulan (for a short while i hope) and I have a concern with the publicity. We need to draw attention and to me she is a special individual that draws alot of attention. First being the few lady shooter and secondly with her eloquant... people just love to hear her, even when she speaks nonsense (on good note). When she "retires" the "viewership" drops and things slowed in the thread. It looked bad but then again.... its not totally a lost situation. People whom were here just to get to know her ... they were gone. Haaa

What remains, my brothers, are a pool of talented, committed, fun-seeking, resourceful, passionate and genuine shooters. We know we are special to ourselves and ninche, unique to others. I am proud to be a part of Tang Shooters. This is what it should have been about - love and dedication to photgraphy artform, zen of picture taking, perfection of the mind and PS. One fine day if this group take flight, i will be proud to have all our names on the Tang Shooter Membership list. Blazy bro, help me take out my names from Marketing director and place all of us into Secretaries... we are all holding unique positions... all else later, let them be members. Oh, of coz Chariman remains where he is. thanks :)

It gives me great joy to declare that .... you can try, but you won't stop me from my race to be 1000th.
Okie i understand, no underhand or un-necessary post. Haaaa

Evolution takes care of itself... wahaaa... at times... evolution also allows extiction so take heed.

Sorry Blazer bro, I just wanted to see if the fire can actually be triggered by 646 and much to my amusement - It can and it did!

From which I have learnt that the Tang Spirit is still very much alive. We lost Mulan (for a short while i hope) and I have a concern with the publicity. We need to draw attention and to me she is a special individual that draws alot of attention. First being the few lady shooter and secondly with her eloquant... people just love to hear her, even when she speaks nonsense (on good note). When she "retires" the "viewership" drops and things slowed in the thread. It looked bad but then again.... its not totally a lost situation. People whom were here just to get to know her ... they were gone. Haaa

What remains, my brothers, are a pool of talented, committed, fun-seeking, resourceful, passionate and genuine shooters. We know we are special to ourselves and ninche, unique to others. I am proud to be a part of Tang Shooters. This is what it should have been about - love and dedication to photgraphy artform, zen of picture taking, perfection of the mind and PS. One fine day if this group take flight, i will be proud to have all our names on the Tang Shooter Membership list. Blazy bro, help me take out my names from Marketing director and place all of us into Secretaries... we are all holding unique positions... all else later, let them be members. Oh, of coz Chariman remains where he is. thanks :)

It gives me great joy to declare that .... you can try, but you won't stop me from my race to be 1000th.

Chimm, comprehension. :confused:

But one thing for sure is right is that we miss mulan, our unique personnal. ;)

Mulan Mulan Where Are You!!!

Chimm, comprehension. :confused:

But one thing for sure is right is that we miss mulan, our unique personnal. ;)

Mulan Mulan Where Are You!!!

Master Phoa is in :heart: .......................................... :bigeyes:

meaningful post:thumbsup:

Yes! indeed an evolution...and i'm totally overwhelm at its progress...the brotherhood is becoming stronger...Tangs Spirit is growing bigger and bigger everyday!!!

Roger that on the title change...shall continue to keep the title for chairman and mulan...as these are the ones that forms Tangs Shooters...

I'm not trying to stop anything...just a small reminder...in fact i enjoy seeing through the race...but, just a BUT...

;)

Yes! indeed an evolution...and i'm totally overwhelm at its progress...the brotherhood is becoming stronger...Tangs Spirit is growing bigger and bigger everyday!!!

Roger that on the title change...shall continue to keep the title for chairman and mulan...as these are the ones that forms Tangs Shooters...

I'm not trying to stop anything...just a small reminder...in fact i enjoy seeing through the race...but, just a BUT...

;)
Haaa.. butt is backside. Dun worry i get what u mean with the new protocol : Dun just race for the sake of 1000th, but each thread should carry the true spirit of sharing meaningful conversation.

Anyway, think can move mulan into secretaries too... dun think she will mind. Just to be on same frequency that everyone in the group is on same high level of commitment.

Cheers and arigato!

yeah I saw it, the #2 - Tang Shooters is :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.