Tang Shooters III: Upcoming Events...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from previous thread:

ORDER OF T-SHIRTS
Please indicate your T-shirts color and sizes.. Design can be see off http://tangsshooter.multiply.com. Due to administrative requirement, registered shooters can order only. Sourcing for cotton polo (cost SGD15 each) and "breathable" polo (cost SGD20 each), estimated.

No Name Size Colour QTY1. Yoshima Small White 01
2. Sprintist Medium White 01
3. Juste_Millieu Medium Black 01
4. Redsun Medium White 01
5. Gavin Medium Black 01
6. Falconite Large White 01 Black 01
7. blazer_workz Large White 01
8. Phoakm Large Black 01
9. Ambious Large White 01
10. Galee Large Black 01

GRAND TOTAL ==> 06W + 05B = 11 pcs
TOTAL SIZES ==> S-1, M-4, L-6

Btw guys..
i alwasy thinking after we went out so many outing shoot..
we need to put up our photo one each of each outing at CS for polling..
make it fun and excited. and everyone will shoot better.

Brought over from previous thread:

Calling sports lover from Tangs Shooters.

Title: Wakeboard World Cup 2007
Date: 22nd and 23rd September 2007 :)DMe going on Sunday only:D)
Time: 12PM - 5PM
Venue: Bedok Reservoir

Some photos taken by some CSers from last year event:
1) Photo credits to donchua
2) Photo credits to John Tan

Official Event info: HERE

Btw guys..
i alwasy thinking after we went out so many outing shoot..
we need to put up our photo one each of each outing at CS for polling..
make it fun and excited. and everyone will shoot better.

i reckon this is a good idea, each one post one of his/her best photo for that outing..:) then can vote winner, winner win a DSLR..HAHA

perhaps winner will get a sponsored printout of that photo by ALL OTHERS WHO WENT for THAT trip? print an 8R photo for him. nxt time we can have photos hung on walls, perhaps at pple's studio or at ambious music class or something. you never know :)

i reckon this is a good idea, each one post one of his/her best photo for that outing..:) then can vote winner, winner win a DSLR..HAHA

perhaps winner will get a sponsored printout of that photo by ALL OTHERS WHO WENT for THAT trip? print an 8R photo for him. nxt time we can have photos hung on walls, perhaps at pple's studio or at ambious music class or something. you never know :)

oh yes!!! Great one!!! i like it.. sponsore to print out as a winner gift.. ... ok Done.. Sprintist, can i leave this polling thingy to you?? we start this sat? cool ???you will be the moderator and let the public to vote...

oh yes!!! Great one!!! i like it.. sponsore to print out as a winner gift.. ... ok Done.. Sprintist, can i leave this polling thingy to you?? we start this sat? cool ???you will be the moderator and let the public to vote...

haha, voting within the members who went to the shoot or public? never created a poll b4 but can try. but everyone must post the photo together leh..or someone link to here first. then i'll take on from here.
so who will pay?

Haha, then u see the pics beside JJ, Ah Du and others.

good morning :D
it is another working day ;)

Upz for ur outing ... Well , cannot join u guys leh .. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.