Tan Cheng Bock publicly raising retraction of PA party invite

Whether the invitation was sent out by mistake is secondary. To back track from an invitation shows a total lack of grace and magnanimity. Its a shameful disaster.

It's a technical mistake and competently rectified with bureaucratic and clinical efficiency.

TCB may KPKB as much as he likes.

:bsmilie:

It's a technical mistake and competently rectified with bureaucratic and clinical efficiency.

TCB may KPKB as much as he likes.

:bsmilie:

Its true but its also sad that they think they can settle this disaster with "bureaucratic and clinical efficiency".

Some might think Dr Tan is a ranting old man. I say, he has earned the rights to rant.

On a side note, its good to see Mr Chiam on TV again!

Its true but its also sad that they think they can settle this disaster with "bureaucratic and clinical efficiency".

Some might think Dr Tan is a ranting old man. I say, he has earned the rights to rant.

On a side note, its good to see Mr Chiam on TV again!

Did not see Chiam on tv... how is he now?

Maybe TCB red eye when see non SG got invited?

Capture6.jpg

Beware of becoming c0ck eye due to horrible graphic quality.

Last edited:
It reads Mr De Alvin De La Cruz Moreno. The hand writing is atrocious. Are you sure this is not a faked invitation. This cannot be from Istana. We expect higher standards than that.

It reads Mr De Alvin De La Cruz Moreno. The hand writing is atrocious. Are you sure this is not a faked invitation. This cannot be from Istana. We expect higher standards than that.

The Prime Minister office only sends out digital invite. They have done away with paper messages ages ago.

It has something to do with saving the trees and protecting the natural environment.

The Prime Minister office only sends out digital invite. They have done away with paper messages ages ago.

It has something to do with saving the trees and protecting the natural environment.

You got yours?

He is not like he used to be. It's a little difficult to make up what he was trying to say but he is a hero! surrounded by paper generals, wannabes and yes men.

He is a hero... sadly he couldn't do more.... and I think just hope we have another light. ..... or hammer...

I saw a paper invite back in year 2000. very expensive looking embossed paper

Well, we need to compare it with ppl who holds the real invitation. Anyone? :)