Tamron launched SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD (Model A009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tks for sharing...will take note of this. ... But how does the warranty works if the address is only for collection?

i have asked, apparently just need to contact them first before going ahead with the servicing. then they will advice from there.

Wah...very risky leh...

Hey all, I need a f2.8 70-200, googled around and this one seems really great. Besides the grey set, the price is still just below 2K for local sets huh? I can't test out a few pieces if I get from technogadgets though, right? (I'm aware that there may be QC issues...)

Hey all, I need a f2.8 70-200, googled around and this one seems really great. Besides the grey set, the price is still just below 2K for local sets huh? I can't test out a few pieces if I get from technogadgets though, right? (I'm aware that there may be QC issues...)

you can only test it when it arrives...anything wrong they send back and u wait again

I got mine from Technogadget for $1320 in Jan (now about 1420) but be prepared to wait a long time for the lens to arrive. The lens can be self collected from an office in Takashimaya but it's not a camera shop. It's like an office that just deals with deliveries. But I felt for the 600 plus dollars saved, it was worth the risk. Lens is working great so far.

I got mine from Technogadget for $1320 in Jan (now about 1420) but be prepared to wait a long time for the lens to arrive. The lens can be self collected from an office in Takashimaya but it's not a camera shop. It's like an office that just deals with deliveries. But I felt for the 600 plus dollars saved, it was worth the risk. Lens is working great so far.

Currently $1426. Am looking to get one too.

Any advice on 1.4x teleconverter for tamron 70-200 f2.8 usd VC, nikon mount

Saw it selling at Gain City fair at Expo 1279. But can only collect 1 week later

Status
Not open for further replies.