Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine there is a coordinated effort to actually go down to these places as a group of let's say 20 photographers...each sitting individually, then we all start shooting food photos when it arrives, all together, wonder how would the manager react...just a funny thot ;):sweat:

shoot food outing? :think: :bsmilie:

Imagine there is a coordinated effort to actually go down to these places as a group of let's say 20 photographers...each sitting individually, then we all start shooting food photos when it arrives, all together, wonder how would the manager react...just a funny thot ;):sweat:

It is even funny when 20 of us are arrested and sharing the same jail cell and taking turn to climb up and shoot out of the small window behind bars. :bsmilie:

Doubt that will ever happen.

Just for giggles I might take up the suggestion on that. As long as the place to makan serves good food. :bsmilie:

You know. One of those boliao things that was some kind of fad a little while back. Where people just meet up at a certain place and time, and do the same thing. All without knowing each other. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

and you're the one holding the net? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

nah i'll be the one doing the Nelson impression. ---> Ha Ha!

Just for giggles I might take up the suggestion on that. As long as the place to makan serves good food. :bsmilie:

You know. One of those boliao things that was some kind of fad a little while back. Where people just meet up at a certain place and time, and do the same thing. All without knowing each other. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ask mattlock to do another one of his group themed shoots lor :bsmilie:

I remember when i was shooting for one of the stall at a food court, i was told that my photo cannot contain the table/decoration or other stalls.

It is even funny when 20 of us are arrested and sharing the same jail cell and taking turn to climb up and shoot out of the small window behind bars. :bsmilie:

Don't you think the police would have wanted us to surrender the cams? Unless maybe you really really look like a Japanese tourist :think:

Don't you have a P&S so small that you can hide inside your trousers? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

P&S = Pisser? :bsmilie: Its quite big you know? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.