Take Away During Buffet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even KFC staff are NOT allow to bring back the chicken that were fried at the end of the day. Only can bring back whip potato.... Unless the manager that day is ok type cos its the rule of the company

glennyong said:
i realised that ruthbaby did not reply wad... so i was thinking maybe we did Oted too much and we didnt answer her qns wad.. so we have to respect the thread started by reply to her qns first den after wards den ot abit la.. hahahaa..

if not i think she wait for our ans like abit tooo long la.. we have been too naggy liaoz.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweat:

i'm enjoying all the debates here :eek:

Hehe...OT a bit...

I once was at a quiet Seoul Garden outlet and it was near closing time.

Thre were only a few diners left.

The nice waiter came and told us that they were going to clear all the food soon.

We said that we can't keep on stuffing our faces so quickly...

He looked around, then told us, "Ta Pau mah!" :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
haha.. i seen this before.. even at company functions and annual dinners, theres pple who ask for packings to take away... hahaha.... and they want to take and they feel paiseh also... haha.. if u see their faces.. hahah..its like them committing a sinful crime... cute la.. hahahaha...

not surprised at all... wad can i say ? iTs a SiNgaPorEan cUltUre ! hhaha :bsmilie:
Am sure it has been said before (don't have time to read all posting lah!)......think it is ok for those company functions as the food has already been paid for the whole company to eat, and after the function there is sometime stil much left, these are otherwise discarded, so I find this good behaviour not to waste things/food (most older generation people have this attitude towards life...hmmmmm....I need to clean my room now and discard all those boxes and plastic bags lying there unsued for many years....). But at restaurants is a different thing: one hasn't paid for all that ta pau, so it is actually stealing....

HS

hongsien said:
Am sure it has been said before (don't have time to read all posting lah!)......think it is ok for those company functions as the food has already been paid for the whole company to eat, and after the function there is sometime stil much left, these are otherwise discarded, so I find this good behaviour not to waste things/food (most older generation people have this attitude towards life...hmmmmm....I need to clean my room now and discard all those boxes and plastic bags lying there unsued for many years....). But at restaurants is a different thing: one hasn't paid for all that ta pau, so it is actually stealing....

HS

yes.... so have you ever tar pau ? :bsmilie: (at the dinners and wadever events la)

RuthBaby said:
LOLZ!
i went for a buffet last week and i saw a family bringing lunch boxes there to TAR PAU discreetly...

Have you guys tried?

Not tt i wanna try.. but i jus wan to know who are those daring wans... :confused:

Although I don't Tar Pau, I skip meal so that I can eat, eat. And I usually eat so much that I don't have to eat the next meal too.

1 buffet = 3 Meals.

Sion said:
Although I don't Tar Pau, I skip meal so that I can eat, eat. And I usually eat so much that I don't have to eat the next meal too.

1 buffet = 3 Meals.

wha... win liao this one... maybe can adopt this eating style for the roti diet... hahahahaha... :bsmilie:

Sion said:

1 buffet = 3 Meals.

can share your strategy in detail? he heh

glennyong said:
yes.... so have you ever tar pau ? :bsmilie: (at the dinners and wadever events la)
When my former employer had parties/exhibitions/conferences we always finished the food afterwards, the caterer would then collect the equipment empty!....:) This was we didn't have to have dinner anymore, we always stayed late at work everyday and in the weekends! Thats life of a scientist lah!

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
When my former employer had parties/exhibitions/conferences we always finished the food afterwards, the caterer would then collect the equipment empty!....:) This was we didn't have to have dinner anymore, we always stayed late at work everyday and in the weekends! Thats life of a scientist lah!

Hong Sien
And I always ta pau at my aunties place, and she never minds!.......

HS

hahah.. auntie ma..... family members of cuz dun mind lah !! 1 more 1 more to 1000 post !! hahahahaahahahahahaha

Huh? What? 1000 posts!.....wow a few more of this nonsense posts.....995 now

HS

hongsien said:
Huh? What? 1000 posts!.....wow a few more of this nonsense posts.....995 now

HS

aiyah.. go the haha or heehee post and post a few more la... hahahaha :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.