Takashimaya 15th Anniversary Fashion Show (11-12 Oct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going? It would be more fun if we can form a small group...

If I am to go, probably looking at the Sat 4pm slot. Anyone interested?

Anyone going? It would be more fun if we can form a small group...

If I am to go, probably looking at the Sat 4pm slot. Anyone interested?

therell probably be a big group of photographers by the time the 4pm show starts (or even at 12pm)...so if u want to have a good spot be there much earlier...

Hi Scandisk and 300N,

Which day and time slot you guys are intending to go for?
Shall we meet at a particular location?

Hi Scandisk and 300N,

im going, but tbc with the time unless i have last min thingy :D
do keep updates.

therell probably be a big group of photographers by the time the 4pm show starts (or even at 12pm)...so if u want to have a good spot be there much earlier...

Not true. You are not allowed to shoot within the cordoned area ...... probably need a 400mm lens to get decent shots .............. :(

That's bad news indeed... anyway like what Scandisk says, let's see how it goes...

Will go there.. Probably early Sat. Would be great if can meet other CSers there :bsmilie:

can we go before 2pm? anyone?

Will go there too. If you guys wanna meet up just let me know. :)

yo any kind soul to share this even hold in Takashimaya which level/exact location?

It's at Takashimaya sq (B2).

But disappointing news guys.
Just now called the customer service... their reply "No photography allowed" (but also mention maybe can take secretly?!?!... duh??? huh???).

Anyone still going there to try luck???

I'm still going. since i'm so free :D
but will the shows be the same at every time slot? or am i asking a stupid question? sorry if i am :cry:

Hi

I think if the fashion show is to be exactly the same venue they used for last night's New Face finals...its going to be quite disappointing...bcos the cordon they used for the New Face finals is quite big...even with 300mm lens the models are still quite far off..sian...

I will be going for the 2pm, saturday one to check it out a while...will post on this thread as a heads up

Regards, Junwei

Hi

I think if the fashion show is to be exactly the same venue they used for last night's New Face finals...its going to be quite disappointing...bcos the cordon they used for the New Face finals is quite big...even with 300mm lens the models are still quite far off..sian...

I will be going for the 2pm, saturday one to check it out a while...will post on this thread as a heads up

Regards, Junwei

hey dude. i'll see you there then :)

cheers!

Hi Scandisk and 300N,

I am going today, last year everyone can shoot but they shoot outside the cordon. you will see many photogaphers standing n sitting down waiting for the show to begin, so dont worry jus approach them n u will know r they cs members or not. As for me I m going for the show from 2pm till 7pm, stay tune n watch the show go on.

hello everyone.
just got home from Taka.
yeah, photos can be taken :) outside the seating area (cordon?)
shows differ at every hour.

hello everyone.
just got home from Taka.
yeah, photos can be taken :) outside the seating area (cordon?)
shows differ at every hour.

hi, thinking of heading down today. is the seating area big? what kind of focal length is alright for decent half/full body shots? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.