Swing Out Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Sion6488.jpg
[

I don't understand the title,........can explain to us? :)

I find the cable at the rear distracting, able to photoshop them away? Lighting looks ok.........I can't be sure both are 'sister's', only can see the rear of the front model........

* Disclaimer: this report is solely based on a subjective observation of said image. You, as the maker of the said image, have no right to comment on this comment as it was given honestly, and straight out of the heart. Upmost care has been taken to make this comment be as useful to the maker, as to improve the capabilities of the maker of said image, and this comment should only be taken in that light. No further comments on his comment are allowed.

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, juz laughing....good ideal using speakers

I think this could be make a lot more interesting if some colour gels were added to the flash/flashes........ perhaps 2 different colour gels would add a lot more interest

an expression of a feeling

a mirror image, two sides of the same coin
being a hypocrite with voices that is on both sides

I agree about the wires being distracting

"nice pic :thumbsup::thumbsup:"

:bsmilie: hahahahahahahahaahah

I agree with coloured gels would be good..but I have a feeling it's taken with haste and posted just for laughs

yanyewkay said:
"nice pic :thumbsup::thumbsup:"

:bsmilie: hahahahahahahahaahah

I agree with coloured gels would be good..but I have a feeling it's taken with haste and posted just for laughs

Thanks for the "nice pic" commentario. :sweatsm:

This was one of the photos I produced last Saturday. I got this pair of small speakers and I didn't know what to do with it. I did 3 arrangements of it with one having just a microphone between them.

There are two colour gels used one green for the background and the other yellow from top left. It took around half an hour to get the whole setup the way I wanted.

The title came later. There is music in the air and I've got the swing and the sisters. :sweatsm:

This more looks like the "Swing Out Brothers" ;-)

These speakers remind me of small (or in comparison to the "brothers" large) computer monitors (although they are of a rather queer proportion).

Status
Not open for further replies.