Swatch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmzarcega

Jan 12, 2007
Woodlands
For your C&C on how to improve more....thanks....

401hi7r.jpg

75 views...no C&C...??? :dunno: wooooh... this shot is terrribly bad... :embrass:

well..i can contribute..framing is the biggest and nastiest distraction I find, find the important, attractive portion of the watch, and lay the watch in such a manner such that it appeals to the audience, next comes to colour white balancing, i find it pretty dull, uninteresting, the blue-yellowish tint makes it very old cum sian, can always work in the brighter setting, the 'Swatch' word plate that you're trying to capture is so obviously suffering from insufficient lighting..and the black frame, can be removed.

i find it a very fresh idea of showing something so common. focus can be sharpened a little more though.

not a bad idea of shooting this watch. but some points to note.

the border too thick for my liking. metal needs some polishing, the swatch watch not very clear. need osme saturation but i don't know if it will work well. orientation needs to tilt. picture a bit flat and needs more colour and contrast. best if you show the whole watch as the background. my 2cents.

but im not a pro so what i said may not work for the pros!

i've edited the picture a little. may not look very appealing but.. haha.

if you mind, please advise. :)

thanks for all your C&C guys...

i'll try to do better next time based on your comments...

im planning to concentrate on still life...

here's another 2 cents, wow, you're gonna be rich!

swatch? a little too obvious... the colours are not appealing at all. elfvin's mod to b&w seems to do it better for this shot. the signature 3-pronged (whatever its called) strap of all swatch watches might do better. especially if there's an interesting watch face to show.

this pic looks like taking one of a "STOP" sign and titling it "STOP".

thanks....I'll adopt all your C&C...and from these I shall rise.... :devil: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.