Suzuki GSX 400R

Status
Not open for further replies.

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
Okie.. this was a last min shoot. Spotted a friend of mine who lives opposite my block, washing his bike. Grab my cam and went down to shoot a few frames. Was trying not to get into his way, when he is doing his washing. Natural light was used..though not much as we were under shelter.

This is totally different from the Mazda 3 shoot i did, though i again went for the b&w look. Could not managed to get a clean angle shot of the whole bike w/o including the pillars of the void deck in the frame...sigh

Anyway, I'm rather new to bikes, so pls give me your feedback to help me improve. Thanks :)

These pictures are copyrighted.. so pls do not misuse them.

Bike.jpg

Fairing2.jpg

Fairing.jpg

More to come (these are copyrighted as well)...

Tacho.jpg

Brakes.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Thanks for viewing.. pls let me know what you think. :)

me 2 cents

U got a wierd halo from dodging pic 1 & 2 man...

Only interesting pic is the drilled rotors but it's soft... the rest are either too dark or have framing issues to show off the bike nicely.

Rev said:
me 2 cents

U got a wierd halo from dodging pic 1 & 2 man...

Only interesting pic is the drilled rotors but it's soft... the rest are either too dark or have framing issues to show off the bike nicely.

Thanks for the feedback rev :)

Pic 1 the halo wasn't created by me. The lens does vignate wide open. The light source was the setting sun which shined into the void deck where we were at. Pic 2 was intentional. Maybe it doesn't work. Yeah, the rotor pic is soft.

Will try again to do a proper shoot when i have the chance. Got to learn how to frame a bike properly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.