Survey

iaperturez

Mar 6, 2010
Hi i would like to know u guys prefer to buy camera and lens local online shop or local camera shop?

If the online shop price is better than the camera shop price and the online shop payment is COD. And it can deliver the camera or lens to ur work place, home or anywhere u prefer. Would u buy online with this kind of service?

Or what ur ideal online store service they should provide to us to serve us better?

1) Do a search here, upper right hand is the Search function.
2) There is just another thread about B&H (which is an online shop) next to yours in the thread list.
3) There is a reason why the list of reputable shops is maintained - and it's longer than the list of online shops.
4) The Mass Sales section has plenty of local online shops with delivery or pick-up service. The sales threads have plenty of feedback.
5) If you want to create a survey (or poll) use the right tools here. It would appear to be more beneficial to have a speaking thread title.

Hi i would like to know u guys prefer to buy camera and lens local online shop or local camera shop?

If the online shop price is better than the camera shop price and the online shop payment is COD. And it can deliver the camera or lens to ur work place, home or anywhere u prefer. Would u buy online with this kind of service?

Or what ur ideal online store service they should provide to us to serve us better?

Do u feel secured throwing few hundreds/thousands of $ for sth which u can't physcially inspect and have to commit to making the payment first? Seriously i wont :)

yea..small stuff low value products are fine and easy to ship.

larger and higher value stuff..i rather take a closer look 1st

I buy online from BnS section... dunno which category that falls under. :dunno:

If the price of the camera n lens is cheaper at online store i dun mind buying.:)

But for the moment never came across online store that provide COD when buying camera body n lens. If have, that will be good.