What makes a shop your fav shop?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanoman

Dec 17, 2002
a.little.red.dot
helo,

Just curious, what makes you choose a particular shop as your favourite shop. Choose any of the option at the survey, if you have some interesting stuff to tell, please do post a reply below. For myself, I will rather pay a bit more expensive than to encounter a rude sales person.

Thanks ;)

For me, i look out for service(when buying) and after-sales service. Will never ever buy from 'Black Shop's (.......ever again) ;( :thumbsd: At least i'll feel safe, knowing tat i can always go back to the shop for any problems.;)

Shops with good service(IMO):
1) CP
2) MS Color
3) John 3:16

Sad to say, i've never bought anything from John:embrass: but had chatted with Sam(the boss's son) like long-lost friends a few times:bsmilie:

I choose 'others'.
My vote fall between good service with reasonable price (not the highest!).

I won't go to shops to buy things just to be serve as a king. Both the seller and buyer are human beings. Learn to treat each other like one.

Originally posted by Snowcrash
I choose 'others'.
My vote fall between good service with reasonable price (not the highest!).

I won't go to shops to buy things just to be serve as a king. Both the seller and buyer are human beings. Learn to treat each other like one.

There is a trade in between good service and price. I believed some shops will charge you higher but their service is excellent. There are shops which really treat you like a long time friend, but beware coz sometimes they are wolf dress in sheep skin :eek:

I hate shops that has an arrogant sales person. Especially shops along Orchard Rd. Most are tourist trap.

Mid Price.....good & courteous service.....and knowledgable sales staff who knows what they are selling.

The last being most important, like a sales staff that knows more about their products than I do.

Koishe

Funny thing. I buy from AP, initially because after comparing prices, their prices were one of the best.

So I became a regular customer, and got great service from them. Even brought a few friends there to buy stuff.

The last few items I bought, I realised later I could get cheaper elsewhere. I had stopped comparing prices and assumed that I was being quoted the best price!

But I'm still buying from them because of the good service, and the fact that after-sales service is also very good (eg if servicing is needed, or I need to exchange a particular item). And also because of the familiarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.