Surrephoto's Surreshoot! *LITING*JANICE*VIVIAN* - 17th October, Sat ~~$20.00~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

surrephoto

Jan 14, 2009
Chinatown
www.surrephoto.com
Surrephoto's Surreshoot! *LITING*JANICE*VIVIAN* - 17th October, Saturday ~~$20.00 ONLY!~~

Take a break with our THREE pretty ladies on this beautiful saturday morning!

Date: 17th October 2009, Saturday

Time: 0900 hrs to 1130 hrs

Duration: 2.5 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only

Theme: 1 x Dress, 1 x Casual

Models: 3

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1

Additional Equipment:
Will provide 1 Canon 580EXII Flash , 1 Canon ST-E2 Transmitter, 1 lightstand, 1 bounce/shoot-thru umbrella and optional 5-in-1 reflector on a group rotational basis. Great for Canon users who can use their 580EXs to trigger a slave flash! Those without flash can use the ST-E2.

PRICE: $20.00 ONLY

Register Now!
STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

LITING
3994843989_2a55c69007.jpg

Credits to Chris Lau.

JANICE
3872471036_b325b86763.jpg

Credits to Organiser.

VIVIAN
3994843451_590666b10e.jpg

Credits to Leng Keong Photography.

I would also like to spend time to thank all past supporters of Surrephoto's Surreshoots for their support! This will be my last shoot in a long time to come (which may have came as a surprise to many... no weddings for me to shoot on this week-end). Happy to have made friends with past regulars, many of which are now my kakis. Also would like to say thank you to all past models I have worked with. Once again, thanks for all your support!

Space reserved for dedications

Special thanks to Anson who joined a total of 12 shoots organised by Surrephoto."

Special thanks to Jvnne, Krislynn and Xingyi who made my 2 session bikini-shoot (27th, 28th June) both full-house success.

1. *****

You made a mistake, the picture of Liting was taken by me, not this "Chris Lau".

You made a mistake, the picture of Liting was taken by me, not this "Chris Lau".

Hi tjhan. I have just contacted liting to double-check and make clarification. She says that many of the images are very similar from the shoot with chris lau and tjhan (she may have been confused).

Apologies in advanced if we have really made a mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.