Surface Avant Guardian 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to u :)

Will all the guys/gals featured inside receive the editorial rates of $750 USD per person which is the rate the magazine pay for all talents/models featured in this mag's editorial shoots? That will be a lot of money wo ;p good to see you supporting so many local talents and models and providing the platform and money earning opportunities :)

Congrats to u :)

Will all the guys/gals featured inside receive the editorial rates of $750 USD per person which is the rate the magazine pay for all talents/models featured in this mag's editorial shoots? That will be a lot of money wo ;p good to see you supporting so many local talents and models and providing the platform and money earning opportunities :)

hi Buckteeth, do tell me where you got your figures from
I'm sure the magazine will find it interesting

actually that's me....
I only ate one cup because I could feel my kidneys acting up

oh thats u? haha how come photos of you else where, u look so thin?
tat video not updated? heh

wat a stunt... :thumbsup:
if i did that...might have puked on video. haaa

oh thats u? haha how come photos of you else where, u look so thin?
tat video not updated? heh

wat a stunt... :thumbsup:
if i did that...might have puked on video. haaa

want to say I'm fat then say I'm fat lah..don't shy
jing can take an insult or two
hahaha

What is your point of asking about the rates and payment Buckteeth? Please clarify.

Jing, i admire you being original with the ideas and themes for the shots.
Great works and inspirations for many of us here.
Congrats and well done :cool::thumbsup::devil:

Congrats Jing. You always a surprise.

haha!long time no see.

Thank you everyone. I have been working on this Singapore Idols series for a long time and I'm really happy that it's helped me go so far, and it makes me very happy when people get excited about it.

It's really backbreaking work but I think it's been worth it. I hope to return to Singapore in the future and continue this series, maybe link it up with NDP in the future, get corporate funding, work on the series for a year with a full production, create about 100 images, and create an exhibition along the streets and publish a book with a good mix of interviews and writings relating to this idea of community and national identy.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea and has any lobangs or good referrals in terms of people to talk to about my proposal or for funding, or for linking up with national day, I would love to hear from you. Please contact me at jing@superhyperreal.com
thanks!

Congrats, all the photos well done.

Congrats Jing! :)

Anyone knows whether borders carries this?

Issue's not even out on newsstands here in New York yet...(should be early next week)
I think Borders and Kino should stock it at the start of November

Issue's not even out on newsstands here in New York yet...(should be early next week)
I think Borders and Kino should stock it at the start of November

Means it should be mid Nov in Sydney.... :think:

haha!long time no see.

I'll drop by Clubsnap when there is very interesting things going on.
Most often than not, either a very good news and a very bad news.
( No prize to guess which category this belongs to )

You have work very hard for it. You deserved it, Jing. Hope to see more surprise from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.