[Supersimon27] Still Singapore Land/City Scape

Hi bro!
I am very inspired by your photos! :)
I notice most of your shots are achieved using 35mm. Noting that your Pentax k-5 is a crop sensor, that would mean you are technically shooting with a 50mm? :) Btw, do you use GND/ ND? :)

Hi bro!
I am very inspired by your photos!
I notice most of your shots are achieved using 35mm. Noting that your Pentax k-5 is a crop sensor, that would mean you are technically shooting with a 50mm? :) Btw, do you use GND/ ND? :)

Thanks bro . Glad to know that my photo can inspire you :)

I shoot from 8mm-300mm crop (which mean 12mm to 450mm) depend on the subject , the perspective I want to achieve . If you are referring to the older photo with the black frame , those exif are wrong info, as I didn't import the correct metadata last time .

For those recently photo , most are shoot with my UWA sigma 8-16mm , some Tamron 17-50mm, some 10-17mm fisheye and some compress perspective with 55-300mm Tele lens . However as my UWA is not original Pentax length , it does not register the focal length if I shoot at 8mm hence of the missing information too .

I never use a GND filter as I prefer to do bracketing to my shot to get the DR . For ND , I had a DIY ND filter for my 8-16mm as that lens is famous for not able to mount filter . Hope the information help :) Thanks again for visiting . See you around :)

Hello Simon!
Thanks for the reply! :)
Learnt quite some stuff from you. Hoping to learn more from you. ;)

Regards,
aimANDshoot

Grats Simon, that one's a worthy winner