Superman Returns.........rocks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good, but nowhere near Superman: The Movie. Then again, with the exception of Superman II, no other superhero movie is anyway. :p

Burga - who hates Bosworth's Lois

i thought the movie sucked..

too many plot holes and didnt make any sense at all.

First off, at the end of superman 4, didnt superman take lois to his home and reveal his identity to her??

and secondly...

spoiler alert..

beware...

how come he could carry the freeking rock if it was basically a krytonite infused island?????

boring.. the first and like 40mins was okay.. everything in the middle was ZzzzZzzzz

batman begins > x-men > spiderman > **** > superman

Pro Image said:
There is no end as Superman movies are always continuation.....and I hope no one will post any spoilers here.
BTW, Superman Returns follows the timeline of Superman I and II. Superman III and IV doesn't count in the timeline.

In case u (and others) don't know, watch Superman in the following order for timeline continuity:
- Superman (1978)
- Superman II (1980)
- Superman Returns (2006)

trlnlty said:

First off, at the end of superman 4, didnt superman take lois to his home and reveal his identity to her??

This monkey obviously don't understand English.......NO SPOILERS.......can request you edit your post????

jsbn said:
BTW, Superman Returns follows the timeline of Superman I and II. Superman III and IV doesn't count in the timeline.

In case u (and others) don't know, watch Superman in the following order for timeline continuity:
- Superman (1978)
- Superman II (1980)
- Superman Returns (2006)

Knew about that bro.....but thanks for the updates for all those new to Superman.

It IS a great movie, but in my mind the late Christoper Reeves would forever be my Superman! Tribute to him. :)

trlnlty said:
how come he could carry the edit by burga: (cut out due to spoiler)?????

batman begins > x-men > spiderman > **** > superman

SPOILER WARNING

Because by the time the kryptonite started to grow near him, he was flying in the sunlight?

END OF SPOILER.

Superman: The Movie > Superman II >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Batman Begins/Superman Returns/Spiderman 2 :lol:

trlnlty said:

Kinda curious, did u watched the old Superman movies at all? :think: :bsmilie:

after the aeroplane incident, the rest of the movie is boring to me.... i expect something big but the rock thing is just anti-climax =(

Mmm... I do admit that I was expecting more actions in this series but since this is movie takes off after the time line of Superman 2, I guess I can still accept lah. But I do hope that they will continue on from here cos the last development was rather unexpected. But its getting interesting though.

And of course, hope that Superman not only needs to battle just Lex Luthor (I wanna see more action and more powerful villians!)... Ha ha ha ha!

Zeckson Chow said:
Mmm... I do admit that I was expecting more actions in this series but since this is movie takes off after the time line of Superman 2, I guess I can still accept lah. But I do hope that they will continue on from here cos the last development was rather unexpected. But its getting interesting though.

And of course, hope that Superman not only needs to battle just Lex Luthor (I wanna see more action and more powerful villians!)... Ha ha ha ha!

same same. i expect more power villians. like monster, aliens and terminator!

Ha ha ha ha. Let's face it, Lex is getting old (so is Superman) and he is just a normal human with a good brain... I want something more physical that can match Superman... Ha ha ha ha... :p

Ya Doomsday, the alien being that killed superman.. I guess if he's in the movie, the battles will be fierce..:think: Anyway I watched the show yest and quite like it. Although the movie is not action-packed but I like the pace and the storyline.. We see the other side of Superman besides the normally heroic and super him.. A gd show that I will rate 8.5/10..:thumbsup:

Bluestrike said:
I think it time they introduce........Doomsday

Status
Not open for further replies.