Super Size Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSLREOS

Feb 15, 2009
supersize.jpg
http://www.canon.com.sg/section/eossupersize/

Supersize Photography: A seminar with Geoff Ang & Triston Yeo

Join us in an interactive session with professional photographers as they share their photographic journeys with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, particularly in the area of fashion and travel photography.

• 21st March 2008
• 1.30 to 5.00 pm
• Hotel Intercontinental (beside Parco Bugis Junction)
Bugis Grand Ballroom (Level 2)

Limited to 250 participants on a first-come-first-serve basis. Admission is free but online registration is required.

Thanks for the info! I have just registered.

me too but it says limited to 200 participants instead of 250.

Thanks for highlighting this one... I've registered! For those who've not registered, I strongly urge you to attend. I caught Geoff Ang's talk a few years ago... he's very talented and a very good speaker. And best of all, you'd be amazed at how much he's willing to share (he took videos of how he did a set-up!). Kudos to Canon for bringing him back! :thumbsup:

do 5D Mk II users have special gifts? :thumbsup:

tfs!;)

if you register, does that guarantee you a seat or do you still have to come in early?

pisssed.

reg my info, accidentally click away.

Now cannot retrieve my reg form to print it zzzz

Received a confirmation email from Canon today. Good for those who didn't manage to print the confirmation page.

if you register, does that guarantee you a seat or do you still have to come in early?

Haha, guess earlier is always welcome... It is Singapore :)

got the email as well!

make me gan cheong dat day...cos no printer and got to use print screen...:bsmilie:

Received an e-mail from no reply canon.
Be punctual by 13pm for registration start.
That it stated in the e-mail.
See your guy at the seminar........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.