Sunshine Empire Singapore Company. Listed or Fraut company? HELP~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine Empire is a different sort of a MLM. It's not hard-selling and it provides a good compensation plan -->

You registered just to say this?
Same case as in Sgforums. Sheesh.... Improve your public relations and customer relations. And using this forum is not the way to do it. :thumbsd:

westwest: yeap now that you mentinoed it, it seems like they do indeed love such "give up halfway" downlines :)

Uplines keep 'psycho-ing' juniors to sell more, so they can get a higher cut of their commission. :thumbsd:

And, they have no basic pay. So much for the "financial freedom". :sweatsm:

westwest: yeap now that you mentinoed it, it seems like they do indeed love such "give up halfway" downlines :)

cause the amount they earn from those who gives up halfway are more then those they will pay to the really high earner...which just account for a small percentage of the whole population in their mlm companies...i feel thats how they will earn enough cash to carry on...

their office location is also in some factory location where the rent is cheap and the space area is huge where u can overlook the carpark where the high earners park their cars...this is to make people thing that they can easily earn a lot of money from mlm...

their sales pitch to have a certain people who can boost about them making lots of money around a coffee shop that is nearby...coffee shop is always where they will do their pre-mlm sales pitch...so location next to coffee shop is always ideal...

looking at the way they all behave is enough...its all standard...i believe its been planned out properly...even if u go up...look at the way they seat and talk...all pre-planned...you can also see that the area where u sometime seat...its always crowded with people...even the timing you arrived...all pre-planned...

do take note of these if you have a chance to go these places...

anyone disagree with me...please dedate about it...

Interesting to see this topic being brought up here.

Perhaps I may want to share some evidence or perhaps pointers which I have found out and yet no one has been able to answer. You may want to ponder over them and then make your own judgement.

1. The IP (International President) they "worship" is James Phang. Used to be 1 of the directors of NOP (Number One Product). It is still an active company as reflected by ACRA. After the issue with the Magic Kingdom Project, they later resurfaced with their existing products as HBCI or Health and Beauty Creation International. Recently, this HBCI has been renamed as Empire Group Alliance.

2. Why is their IP not a director of Sunshine Empire (the MLM company)? If he is not, why is he running the show? Although I admit he has the ability to motivate people, why should he be the director of Emcom (Empire Communications), which is a business partner of SE?

3. Under the flagship (EGA), they said that they have various companies that are part of this group. 1 of the weird thing is, HBCI is one of those companies. So is NOP. Even weirder is there is SE as well as NTI. A point to note here is that SE was renamed from NTI.
DSC00335.jpg

4. Many who approach you will ask you to start with a minimum position of Bronze Merchant (BM). Price is SGD$280. As they are running the binary system, you need to "pair" up the new recruits in a left-right fashion to get a incentive. Here comes the interesting point. According to the MLM Law in Singapore, a new entrant to the scheme should not provide any benefit or advantage to anyone. Else it would be out of the Exclusion Act. I questioned a few people myself on why I cant join as an affiliate merchant. I was told them it is useless. There is nothing you can do. Apparently you cant even use their Emall (aka ebay concept, online store platform). One would have the impression that you are "forced" into becoming a BM.

5. There is normally little or no emphasis on the products by SE. Most people would tell you about the projects that SE is undertaking and so on. Especially telling you how much the BP/SP/GP now cost and that the price will increase soon. The next increase is 16 Sept 2007. Legal MLMs have products for sale and that through the sales, commission and overriding is earned.

6. Many will tell you that the capital you put in is guaranteed. I took a look at the T&C of the International Merchant form. As stated in the T&C, quoted: "as these are privileges that are dependent on the Sunshine Empire worldwide performance, they are not guaranteed and will be paid out at the discretion of Sunshine Empire." I wonder why the difference in meaning.

This list I have just shared is an impromptu one. Perhaps I may be able to come out with more in the near future. Hope this information provided is able to let you make an informed decision on whether you should "invest" or not.

hmmm........dunno about this, but my friend and i went to their office for some project they are doing in tawian something similiar to starhub maxmobile or m1. me not much money, so gave up on that. my friend threw in about 12k. and, well,....... he already regained his intial 12k and now earning profits around 2-3k per month. it's ending soon by the end of this year, but he already got his cost back.

sometimes, i really really really get confused and fustrated over all these things. it's so hard to differentiate the good from the bad.

When they complete their wireless internet project in taipei, n move on to do e same in cambodia, then be careful with parting with hard-earned money... :sweat:

Do you trust this friend with your life?

I know of "Friends" who join MLM and later have to act like it was a good deal, because they are too embarassed to tell others that they got conned of many thousands.

If your friend is absolutely trustworthy, then maybe you should join him then. 2-3k per month on a 12k investment sounds like the type of deal with EVERYONE will want to join in, and when its sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

hmmm........dunno about this, but my friend and i went to their office for some project they are doing in tawian something similiar to starhub maxmobile or m1. me not much money, so gave up on that. my friend threw in about 12k. and, well,....... he already regained his intial 12k and now earning profits around 2-3k per month. it's ending soon by the end of this year, but he already got his cost back.

sometimes, i really really really get confused and fustrated over all these things. it's so hard to differentiate the good from the bad.

I know of "Friends" who join MLM and later have to act like it was a good deal, because they are too embarassed to tell others that they got conned of many thousands.

If your friend is absolutely trustworthy, then maybe you should join him then. 2-3k per month on a 12k investment sounds like the type of deal with EVERYONE will want to join in, and when its sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

ok ok, if you start talking about trust, it's going to lead to another long topic unrelated to this. but i was pretty worried for him at first. he isn't in a very well-to-do family and sadly, it is one of those urgent times where he needed the money for university. he actually came up to me to ask if he can borrow a few k. was actually shocked that time and like all of you, i started trying to tell him about how this is all so risky, esp considering his weak financial status, which is going to hit him much harder than other people if this is all a scam. i even went with him the the office where one of those people came and talked to both of us. yeah, and as usual, high profit, profit ensure, blah blah blah. but really, he was too mesmerized by the humongous figures, and rather than me trying to talk him out, i find that he did a better job of encouraging to support him and join together. well, of course i did not, so he found some other ways to build up the funds.

and yes, it was a good deal that everyone wanted to be in, only if they did not know it wasn't a scam. like i say lah, too many black sheeps doesn't mean all sheeps are black. maybe he just got lucky and gotten a pure white sheep. no one would want to enter now because the intial phases are all long over, so the profits are not attractive anymore.

we can't just assume that all big money making schemes are scams. i agree that most of them are scams, but sometimes, one or two good ones might surface. this one the TS stated might be a scam or a rare money making opportunity. the chances of it being a scam is 99%, but we never know till it's over, cos it just might just be that 1%.

take it that i had a friend in 2003 who boasted monthly income of 4k being quite decently high "ranking", but the truth is that 4k was only one off occurance. and most of his income came from people joining and (to join you have to buy products ->) and that people who joined eventually did not keep using the product..

cuz.. troublesome.. plus expensive... company compensation plan had max payout over 70%.. so that shows how cheap/over price the product is...

eventually.. network gave way.. kept recruiting people for a couple of years.. he did make some money, but how honest was the $$ i wouldnt know. everyone hated him after that for all i know when the network gave way

people started realising that they are using $$ from their real jobs and feeding it into the system to benefit the people higher up. could have been better off keeping the $$ from their real jobs to themselves

Some MLM products are really good as opposed to the ones on the shelves.

The MLM system is neither a scam. Unfortunately, there are many pple in this system that tend to over market their products in a position that I disagree with. eg. efficacy, compensation plan, depart from the traditional biz model, etc. At times, in desperation/over enthusiasm they become less than truthful and transparent about their claims.

In an MLM system, I think only those at the top with lots of downline will be well compensated, as what they say, 10K - 20K per month. But if you're just starting at the bottom, it takes a long long time to achieve that level. Hard work, sometimes is not enough. It takes a lot of charisma, to convince pple, and luck to get that level of achievement. In other words, most folks will not make it in this system, despite what they say.

Some MLM products are really good as opposed to the ones on the shelves.

The MLM system is neither a scam. Unfortunately, there are many pple in this system that tend to over market their products in a position that I disagree with. eg. efficacy, compensation plan, depart from the traditional biz model, etc. At times, in desperation/over enthusiasm they become less than truthful and transparent about their claims.

In an MLM system, I think only those at the top with lots of downline will be well compensated, as what they say, 10K - 20K per month. But if you're just starting at the bottom, it takes a long long time to achieve that level. Hard work, sometimes is not enough. It takes a lot of charisma, to convince pple, and luck to get that level of achievement. In other words, most folks will not make it in this system, despite what they say.

yeah. sort of agree with you. those who enter early are those at the highest risk(cos the reliability is not yet established), but if successful, they are the ones who earn alot. and if unsuccessful, woah, big big loss.

now is ask those people show their income statement they send to IRAS to see how much they earn...

MLM is actually quite a good model. However, just that the industry has not matured in Singapore. A lot of 'black horse' kept spinning money using MLM models. Thus making it a Taboo in Singapore.

Regarding the Sunshine Empire thingy, Uncle Phang most probably gonna have a spin at it again le.

Ive been to various MLM talks and i even had a personal good friend who tried to intro me to it.

the thing here is that , MLM uses a network of people. i've never believed that using network people to sell stuff is an honest job. you're basically telling people this is good blah blah peple buy cause they trust you. and majority of these people use the trust of their friends to sell and recruit hteir friends, and when their friends cant make it to the top, they go bust on them.

seen way too many cases of this, how family gets broken up, how friends become enemies, how parents disown their own child.

i do have to agree that not all the sheeps are black. some are still white. it justs takes 1 person to tarnish it by their sales tactics

With the current situations in USA and falling stocks, I won't be surprised if SE closes down one of these days

James Phang he thinks he is bigger then Warren Buffet!!!!!!!!:bigeyes::bsmilie:

No need to wait for current US situation for it to close down, before that they are already in trouble! Snice the the they are in the MAS INVESTOR ALERT LIST! IIRC their Accounts are all FROZEN liao! They got no more $$$ to pay out!

They use to pay out their clients 'Dividends' in CHEQUE, now becos frozen only pay out PARTIAL PAYMENT in CASH!

Why are they able to pay cos there are still ppl who thinks there is nothing wrong wif them n keep on dumping CASH to them thats where their CASH come from!!!!!

Those who invested sad to say may not be able to get ur $$$ back! :sweat:

Seriously, if its such a good deal, Tamasek holdings or GIC would have invested into it rather than UBS ;). Who doesn't hope for a fat profit. But if its too good to be true, in my opinion, it will be too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.