Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-iii

Apr 17, 2005
IMG_218333.jpg

Had never really venture into sunset/sunrise photography before so this was a refreshing experience at an unexpected location.
Honest comments will be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_218333.jpg

Had never really venture into sunset/sunrise photography before so this was a refreshing experience at an unexpected location.
Honest comments will be appreciated. Thanks

Honestly, i dunno what is the focus, the sunset dun look like sunset. The cloud look nice, but the dark patches on the left corner spoils it. Silouette not sharp enuff. Too much space on top.

To save this pic, i'd rather its a panoramic shot. maybe u could try that...

The focus is supposedly on the crane and the sun. But after you mentioned it, the dark patches are starting to bother me too! Haha actually i like alot of sky to show the gradual change of colours. Maybe it's just me cause I like to have alot of sky, alot of sea or alot of grass... that sort of thing. So it's like the silouette and all are kept as stingy as possible. Yep, I can try a panoramic shot from the same spot the next time. Thanks :D

The focus is supposedly on the crane and the sun. But after you mentioned it, the dark patches are starting to bother me too! Haha actually i like alot of sky to show the gradual change of colours. Maybe it's just me cause I like to have alot of sky, alot of sea or alot of grass... that sort of thing. So it's like the silouette and all are kept as stingy as possible. Yep, I can try a panoramic shot from the same spot the next time. Thanks :D

no prob... just giving my views.

Anyway, i meant, u can do a maybe 16x9 or even wider crop on this picture... try it, u may feel otherwise... i tried covering a paper over the top, look not bad...

haha i definitely got alot of time in my hand to try it out (am Out of School! YAY!)

yup. i think too much space on the top too. if you frame it such that have balance between the sky and the siluoette of the buildings/crane (something like 60/40?) it may looks better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.