May 30, 2010
Jurong West
IMG_1544a.jpg

IMG_1507a.jpg

IMG_1533a.jpg

IMG_1512a.jpg

#4​
IMG_1543a.jpg

First time posting my work at CS. Just started so C&C are really appreciated!! Cheers!

i love #5... its rocking there man..

#4 slightly too dark i think...

yup, but back to #5.. great warm color, leading line effect.. nice to the max la.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i love #5... its rocking there man..

#4 slightly too dark i think...

yup, but back to #5.. great warm color, leading line effect.. nice to the max la.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh purposely make #4 darker to bring out the moon. Perhaps didn turn out well =x

Nice to know u love #5. ur "nice to the max" make me happy to the max! hahaha ;)

have not been there before, nice photos. probably i will head there soon! :)

Oh purposely make #4 darker to bring out the moon. Perhaps didn turn out well =x

Nice to know u love #5. ur "nice to the max" make me happy to the max! hahaha ;)

oh then your moon must be super huge then nice~~!!

I LOVE NO 5!!!
nice shot :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

have not been there before, nice photos. probably i will head there soon! :)

Ya you should

oh then your moon must be super huge then nice~~!!

But my lens cant shoot far. it's a 18-55 lens.

I LOVE NO 5!!!
nice shot :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you! Thank you!

Number 5 is the nicest. :D
Love it!

Haha! Thanks!

Hi, #2 has nice saturated colours. If you want the water and the sky, try to get some kind of reflection off the water. if the water is not still, use long exposure. choppy waters in this situation becomes distracting. If you need it for perspective, keep it minimum. The colours are so powerful, the sky alone will do.

#5 has potential. crop off the bottom half would be nicer. can try?

as for the others, not sure how to comment. sure, can point out some of the obvious mistakes, but after removing those mistakes, still cannot see the point of the picture...

Hi, #2 has nice saturated colours. If you want the water and the sky, try to get some kind of reflection off the water. if the water is not still, use long exposure. choppy waters in this situation becomes distracting. If you need it for perspective, keep it minimum. The colours are so powerful, the sky alone will do.

#5 has potential. crop off the bottom half would be nicer. can try?

as for the others, not sure how to comment. sure, can point out some of the obvious mistakes, but after removing those mistakes, still cannot see the point of the picture...

First of all, wanted to thanks you for taking the time to comment it :) Been waiting for someone to comment on the bad points of the picture. Ya you are right, some pics are out of the topic, overlooked that. My bad!

Ur advice for #2 is really helpful. Will take down the point and try again next time.

I did what you suggested. Is it something like this?

IMG_1543b.jpg

Thanks Bro!

Last edited:
#5 is definitely a good start. Good use of lines. The bottom part can be cropped away. I'm not sure what's the effect if there is no tree on right. Would it be better?

#5 is definitely a good start. Good use of lines. The bottom part can be cropped away. I'm not sure what's the effect if there is no tree on right. Would it be better?

Thanks bro! More cropping should be done on the recent edited one? Hmm I purposely positioned myself behind the trees so that I wont be facing directly at the sun. Scared that it will have a strong flare or bright effect(dunno what is the right term:(). Another reason is that because I dunno much on the PP skills and I didn't use any filters(needed??) hence using the trees to block off the sun. :confused:

yup #5 looks even cleaner now that you cropped the bottom...

great... so now you are getting the hang of it~!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yup #5 looks even cleaner now that you cropped the bottom...

great... so now you are getting the hang of it~!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ya! All thanks to advices and pointers offered by the helpful souls here. Haha :D

Nice shot:thumbsup:
Sorry OT a bit. Reminder to all, not go down the rock area to take photo.
A young life was lost when she fell into the water just a few days ago.
Nobody saw what happen, but she didn't make it after being pull up.
May she R. I. P.

Nice shot:thumbsup:
Sorry OT a bit. Reminder to all, not go down the rock area to take photo.
A young life was lost when she fell into the water just a few days ago.
Nobody saw what happen, but she didn't make it after being pull up.
May she R. I. P.

Oh mine. It's not in the news right? Happened at Pandan Reservior?

It was not reported.
Heard she was 20+ from Myanmar.
Happen on Sunday evening, body was only removed Monday @ noon after police investigation.
Dunno she jump in or accidentally fell in!
Right where you took the photo.