Not open for further replies.

jeffgoh

Jul 22, 2002
jeffgoh.clubsnap.org
Pls Comment

ach.sized.jpg

To view a larger size Click here

No filter was use.

Wow! A real neat image! Would have been even better if it wasnt for the chimneys billowing smoke at the right. Absolutely love the cropping.

Sweeeeet. :)

But my nit isn't something you can help, unless you PS it away. ;)

It's those orange bouys... Abit distracting. Other than that, it's a pretty shot. :)

PS: Radix Lecti. Not everything that is said in Latin sounds profound. ;) :devil:

nice shot.. very balanced in composition but IMHO, maybe a smaller sperture combined with slightly longer exposure time will make the sunset glow brighter.. nevertheless, still a good shot

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Sweeeeet. :)

But my nit isn't something you can help, unless you PS it away. ;)

It's those orange bouys... Abit distracting. Other than that, it's a pretty shot. :)

Wolfies.

Lazy to do PS work on it lah.... :D

Thanks for the comments..

Originally posted by SniperD
nice shot.. very balanced in composition but IMHO, maybe a smaller sperture combined with slightly longer exposure time will make the sunset glow brighter.. nevertheless, still a good shot

:thumbsup:

too bad tat the smallest i could go 4 tat lens which i was try to so call freeze the boat in the backgroun ...:(

Nice work! A lot of interesting elements that does not conflict with each other but somehow worked together to present a very 3D feel to the picture.

- Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.