Sunrise shoot outing at marina barriage any clubbers are greatly welcome ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Deric (TS) .... ha ha next time keep it simple and focussed.....

1. name Target Location and genre (landscape, sunrise, people, BW, HDR, infrared etc etc etc)
2. Group Size intended
3. time and place to meet
4. start a list going if necessary

everything else play by ear and let the participating photogs decide...... like this less stress and Free and Easy

Note: please use 'edit' tool to change info on your 1st post of this thread to cause less confusion (remove any mention of 'merlion' because it clashes and confuses with your 'marina barrage' thread title.

errrrr.....:dunno: so whats the deal here ? Marina Barrage ?

I dont mind joining ...... my car can take 3 more people and I will wait at top of escalators of City Hall MRT station (outside Starbucks) ..... I will leave for Marina Barrage at 6.30am sharp.

I will need to leave at 9.30am from Marina Barrage..... so can drop same number of passangers off at the nearest MRT station

NOBODY going or AN ARMY going.... I will be doing above this sat morning

ed
Hi moderator,i had changed the thread to city hall but seem like alot of people signing for the barriage lol? then how?no one leaving their name at the city hall list i had edited that day :X

Hi moderator,i had changed the thread to city hall but seem like alot of people signing for the barriage lol? then how?no one leaving their name at the city hall list i had edited that day :X
Erm ok i will close this thread and start a brand new one for the city hall (color by the bay sunrise shoot outing ok? so will be much more easy for everyone that keen to go so u all can leave ur name at the other new thread i had created :) sorry for the confusion because i am the first time organising it :X sorry :(
so do go take a look at my new thread everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.