Status
Not open for further replies.

snowspeeder

Feb 16, 2004
www.themenatwork.com
sunrise1.jpg

sunrise2.jpg

sunrise3.jpg

Well taken shots! The first one is lovely! Makes me wanna go to Bintan too. :thumbsup:

I was at Bintan over the weekend as well and you look very familair... stayed at Nirwana gardens did you?

I was there the last weekend 20 - 22 aug. Stayed at the Bintan Lagoon Resort. Quite a nice place. Had to wake up at 0530 hours to catch the 0600 sunrise rising from the south china sea. Hope to go there again.

snowspeeder said:
I was there the last weekend 20 - 22 aug. Stayed at the Bintan Lagoon Resort. Quite a nice place. Had to wake up at 0530 hours to catch the 0600 sunrise rising from the south china sea. Hope to go there again.

Maybe we organise one outing there.....

Which part of the island did you stay? Can't wait for my next trip there when my sis finishes her exam. Think my parents have been influenced by me and my bro, now they want to take a trip to Bintan too and i am definitely tagging along. :)

kabluey said:
Which part of the island did you stay? Can't wait for my next trip there when my sis finishes her exam. Think my parents have been influenced by me and my bro, now they want to take a trip to Bintan too and i am definitely tagging along. :)

Its the part of the island that's owned by Keppel Land at the Bintan Lagoon Resort. If your hotel faces the beach towards south china sea, the sunrise on a clear day will be breath taking.

T16 said:
Maybe we organise one outing there.....

We all could arrange one in the future. Since I only been there once, only know of a couple places to do shooting:
a) The beach
b) Sunrise
c) There's this mangrove swamp tour for tourists (had not the time to try when I was there)
d) The town of Tanjong Pinang (not sure if its a safe place to wield our cameras or not...)

Status
Not open for further replies.