Sunrise at Changi

Status
Not open for further replies.

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
Sharing 2 of my Sunrise Collection at Changi...taken in 2005. :)
PICT00081.jpg
PICT0542.jpg

This is awesome.:thumbsup:
Any filter used?

Thanks LionKing, Polariser was used.

Hi E500,
Which part of Changi did u take the left shot?
Very Chio!
Thx!

rexlim said:
Hi E500,
Which part of Changi did u take the left shot?
Very Chio!
Thx!

Changi Beach Park, Near Car Park 6

you have an amazing eyes for colors. some ppl i noted often blows the saturation so hard that it loses the authenticity. yours works just right. sometimes that "just right" is so difficult to achieve.....

other than that, i must say you are a hardworking photographer too. with constant gd works produced in many subforums....

zoossh said:
you have an amazing eyes for colors. some ppl i noted often blows the saturation so hard that it loses the authenticity. yours works just right. sometimes that "just right" is so difficult to achieve.....

other than that, i must say you are a hardworking photographer too. with constant gd works produced in many subforums....

I was not born-ed with good vision and a good photographer, so the only way to improve even at slow pace is to work harder and take many pictures....guys keep shooting.:sweat:

Nice work man! :thumbsup: :)

I :heart: pic #1.

First shot is incredibly good in terms of tonal graduation and exposure...hard to believe that such shots are possible in our little red dot :)

Sorry....one little thing to add: The blurry stuff (i guess its grass) lends to foreground but its too blurry and hence detracted the entire shot.

I like both. Very well captured.:thumbsup:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

didn't realise the sunrise here can be so nice .... could have fallen in love .... WAHAHAA

Thanks for sharing!

Thumbups up! :thumbsup:

#1 is very nice, esp the colors :bigeyes:

IMO, the left one is more than postcard's quality! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like the blue colour in the right one. Did you use a gradient blue filter? :thumbsup:

:)

Thanks everyone for all the nice words..

Good job! :thumbsup:

Sunset shots are a dime a piece but you have manage to get the time and colors spot on.

Thanks for sharing. Hope to inspired by more of your works in future

Juz a question: I noticed that you use portrait instead of landscape for this presentation. It worked well. Any reason you prefer to use this presentation?

Status
Not open for further replies.