#02.
DSC_4242.jpg

#03.
DSC_4340.jpg

#04.
DSC_4346.jpg

hwa... abel looks abit like young simon yam

RenDahua.jpg

Really? I don't think so :bsmilie:. How about the pictures?

well... one thing is all of them are wearing sunglasses... no direct eye contact there

that abel can do somethin like simon yam one

a look with confidence

I'm just gonna comment on the last 2 pics where Abel is not wearing his sunglasses. A photog once mentioned, try not to shoot from down up when shooting portraits coz it usually doesn do much justice to the model when u can see the nostrils from that angle... also the pics seems a little too dark,.... underexposed perhaps???

Thanks. I'll note it.
I'm just gonna comment on the last 2 pics where Abel is not wearing his sunglasses. A photog once mentioned, try not to shoot from down up when shooting portraits coz it usually doesn do much justice to the model when u can see the nostrils from that angle... also the pics seems a little too dark,.... underexposed perhaps???

Very good for a newbie ;) Quite refreshing to see guys.

Horizon lines out on some of them. Some worked but some a little distracting. I think their postures could have straightened to enhance confidence.

I think there is too much contrast in the PP. One or two pictures is fine but the whole series seems a little too much for me. Also, the strong sunlight causes strong shadows as well. An example is #05. The left side of the face has too much shadows. Also strong light also make the face look too harsh. In portraiture work, in general, you want to light up the face and soften the look. Only in really specific cases (artistic value) will you try shadows. Some use of diffused flash, lighting or reflectors will make the pictures come out very nicely. Another point, the picture of Abel taking off the sunglasses. I would expect the focus to be on Abel's face. Unless you are trying to do an advertisement shot for a sunglass company, so the focus is on the shades.

Overall for a newbie, very well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.