[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZCA, the tcss and makan session is at the same place where we went for a food photoshoot? I gotta start selling the idea of delicious curry fish head to shadow so that she will come.:sweat:
Yes bro! :thumbsup:

As usual, shameless advertising on my part ;)
BEST CURRY FISH HEAD IN SINGAPORE, AND SOME SAY JB...

mwahahaha :bsmilie:

ZCA, the tcss and makan session is at the same place where we went for a food photoshoot? I gotta start selling the idea of delicious curry fish head to shadow so that she will come.:sweat:

now ZCA is making me drool liao.. you say until super duper good till that I cannot resist the temptation to go try..

This time we will eat it while it is still hot. :p

now ZCA is making me drool liao.. you say until super duper good till that I cannot resist the temptation to go try..

I very hungry liao leh.... Lol

blame it on ZCA.. he is make us feel so so hungry..

c la.. now i'm drooling for curry fish head!! :sweat:
lai lai

Nonya-Curry-Fish-Head.jpg

drooling yet? :D

ZCA.. u on purposely ar.. i'm super duper hungry nw lor.. =_=!!

Of course he did it on purpose! Too bad, I'm going to sleep already. Never mind. Tomorrow morning then I eat bak chor mee. Hohoho...

Close your eyes, go bite a piece of bread filled with curry powder and imagine... for the time being... :bsmilie:

Of course he did it on purpose! Too bad, I'm going to sleep already. Never mind. Tomorrow morning then I eat bak chor mee. Hohoho...

can accidentally attach image wan meh? :dunno:

mwahahahaha

lolx.. I shall go to bed and dream of it in my dream :sticktong:angel:

... fingers crossed for decent sunset today... I last-min decided to rush and grab my camera stuff....
Bedok Reservoir here I come! :)
Got any spot to recommend if I park at the Tampines Ave 10 carpark?
I don't think I'll have much time to recce... by the time I reach there should be near 6:30. Kan cheong....

Status
Not open for further replies.