[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose notices go into the G&O thread proper. Actually i don't understand what the mod has done. Did he unite both threads as one in G&O or made your kopitiam one redundant? :dunno:
I'm confused already bro... bo chap liao...
It's getting real troublesome to organize outings nowadays. Gotta keep track of 2 threads just for one outing, just because it doesn't satisfy the criteria of some @n@l-retentive people. I suppose their whole life is all black n white n no grey areas.

i need my sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Really really exhausted after my badminton game today.... wah lau. Run until legs become jelly... :(

Just wanna vent my frustration about the whole G&O threads.... to me it's a really silly idea to have to create 2 threads for one outing. Then now I want to post some notice also dunno post in which thread... si beh sian...

Haha.. see lah. Next time just make it easier lah, open outing thread, open TCSS thread. I also need shut eyes liao... quite jia lat - but also managed to get what I need done completed.

Up for 19 hours liao, and I fell asleep late afternoon while my gf drove car. :embrass:

I suppose notices go into the G&O thread proper. Actually i don't understand what the mod has done. Did he unite both threads as one in G&O or made your kopitiam one redundant? :dunno:

Yeah, it was merged.

I'm confused already bro... bo chap liao...
It's getting real troublesome to organize outings nowadays. Gotta keep track of 2 threads just for one outing, just because it doesn't satisfy the criteria of some @n@l-retentive people. I suppose their whole life is all black n white n no grey areas.

Eh you're still up :rolleyes:

The purpose of not allowing OT in the G&O thread is:

1) save server space?
so... kpt doesn't take up space?

2) make it easier for attendees to follow the threads?
so... having 2 threads to search through makes it easier to find info?

3) just because the rules & regulations said so
... ahhhh now we're getting it... :)

Sometimes I feel reluctant to organize ...

Last edited:
Yeah boring sky..

try to make sth out of it today though... :sweat:

4911689775_eca37fc9e5_z.jpg

Fwah! Swee! Next time must teach me how to do photos like these! :thumbsup:

Closing thread due to post limit... please follow the link in the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.