[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hihi all.. reporting in.. *yawn.*

bor liao, take out one old pic and flirt wif Photoshop... :lovegrin:

Car in motion

Anyone find this famaliar? (i bet at least ZCA does)... keke..

4856588019_0b1cf6ec8b_z.jpg

Lets do tt to our cars come Sept~!!!! :cheergal:

Last edited:
Wah same car~?!?!?! :bsmilie:

beh pai ah .. *wee wee* :p

Sweet!!!

car chio... lang pretty ;)

yawnz... heading home.. bro... keep it up
see u all in part III season :p

Ghaz's trademark! Quite drama B&W. You cropped off a lot of the foreground too eh?

Yup, agree with you that a lot of the darkness is indistinguishable and looked like a blob of blackness. The composition was lacking a focal point so i decided to make the sky as the focal point. Hence cropped off the lamp-post which was doing very little tilted like that and much of the lower portion of blackness (had to crop off Alvin's copyright to do so and replaced it below the pic.:bsmilie:). Should be less messy now with a focal point - dramatic sky.

Sharing one I took on Saturday.

4858033542_f75365a964.jpg

Ran into winko88 and later the spongebob group. Got my shots, packed up and left. Did not socialize much.

Drama enough?

BTW bro, those are kites.

wmayeo, let me know if you want me to take it down.

Haha.. so can PP photos. Wah, you really can see kites arh? I thought very big dustballs :bsmilie:

Yeah, this one quite drama!

Sharing one I took on Saturday.

4858033542_f75365a964.jpg

Ran into winko88 and later the spongebob group. Got my shots, packed up and left. Did not socialize much.

Never post this photo in their thread outing? Same time, same day, why so different arh? Kekeke. Okay, I am
asthanos.gif

Never post this photo in their thread outing? Same time, same day, why so different arh? Kekeke. Okay, I am
asthanos.gif
Yeah hor... Why never post? :)
Anyway, nice photo! The sky so "drama"?
I see that a lot of them have nice blue sky.
The newbies did quite well, from the looks of it. Some much better than the "guides".

I hope you weren't "grilled" about the FB group again :)

No la. He was busy shooting. Looked at my LCD a couple of times... and went.. oooo ahhhh...

But no shiok la. They built all theses structures for National day... spoil my reflections only... see the bottom of the frame... Tried to clone it away, but it was just hard... gave up.

4858033770_039dba4cbe.jpg

asthanos.gif

The newbies did quite well, from the looks of it. Some much better than the "guides".

Ok I go post... :devil:

No la. He was busy shooting. Looked at my LCD a couple of times... and went.. oooo ahhhh...

But no shiok la. They built all theses structures for National day... spoil my reflections only... see the bottom of the frame... Tried to clone it away, but it was just hard... gave up.

Good morning every bros,

DD, never try this method ;)

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=718046&page=7

Helix_4s.jpg

Bro, sat u went on ur own ah? bor jio...eh.. i was shooting macro hor.. :sweat:

Agreed with u on this one bro.. went in to take a peek.. some newbies really outshined the guides

Status
Not open for further replies.