• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Awesome! Now we can all TCSS till the cow come home! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bro... got a lot of people trying to join the FB group leh... Have you seen all the notification posts? I haven't confirmed any yet... most don't look familiar.

Jacobs

Sep 7, 2005
Somewhere @ East Area
bro... got a lot of people trying to join the FB group leh... Have you seen all the notification posts? I haven't confirmed any yet... most don't look familiar.
Just ignore those you find not suit/meet to our SunChasersSG Vision & Mission..:)

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Just ignore those you find not suit/meet to our SunChasersSG Vision & Mission..:)
hahahah it's hard to tell just from their names though.
Some of them have weird profile photos. I click on the name to find out who is that, only to be greeted by a pic of a hamburger... wah kao... si beh sian.
Want to join group but want to be so secretive.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
hahahah it's hard to tell just from their names though.
Some of them have weird profile photos. I click on the name to find out who is that, only to be greeted by a pic of a hamburger... wah kao... si beh sian.
Want to join group but want to be so secretive.
Let me add a note to the group description la.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
SunChasersSG official Facebook group here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134778199885738&ref=mf
**NOTE**: Membership here is either by invitation only, or for people who had joined our previous outings. If you send a join request, please drop me or ZCA a PM, telling us that you your FB account name, and which outing you joined previously.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
I went through the group confirmation requests 1 by 1.
got profile photo of hamburger la, car la, big-ass DSLR in front of face la... wah kaoz... ignore all... MWAHAHAHAHAHA...

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
got profile photo of hamburger la, car la, big-ass DSLR in front of face la... wah kaoz... ignore all... MWAHAHAHAHAHA...
Ya.. ignore all for now. If they bother, they will come back and add...

Amarzaki

Sep 16, 2009
Woodlands
wah..now this group got fb ah? great2.. i'll drop zca pm hopefully he still remember me :D

Numnumball

Mar 6, 2009
Central
Ahah..buggers.. nvm.. jus ignore dem for the time being until we verified their true "identities"

Numnumball

Mar 6, 2009
Central
Waiting for you only bro... :bsmilie::bsmilie:
Paiseh.. just back from a Morning KTM shoot and shopping at CP (almost buy the Nik software) :sweat:

Lua liao.. will post pics soon.. mus go qc qc first.. :lovegrin:

so wadssup~!?

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Not yet. We kind of talked about it. All came up from talking about BBB, and how cheap things in China are.

So I said that we might as well organize a china trip around shanghai and jiangnan, and I will bring you all around, and go BBB in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom