[SunChasersSG] - sunrise outing, Lwr Seletar, 10Jul

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Great outing this morning...!

I start the ball rolling.

Sunrise0907_01s.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I encourage you all to sign up on our group's facebook group for more updates. We might organize some future trips in FB rather than CS.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134778199885738&ref=mf
**NOTE**: Membership here is either by invitation only, or for people who had joined our previous outings. If you send a join request, please drop me or ZCA a PM, telling us that you your FB account name, and which outing you joined previously.

I will post my pics very soon. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Saw your group there this morning, next time must ask you for location so we don't clash :p
ahh so sorry about that.

We saw a number of people (different groups) walk up to that spot then go "oh...." and start calling their friends, probably to tell them spot taken! :)

Great outing this morning...!

I start the ball rolling.

Sunrise0907_01s.jpg

Wow! what a good shot!.:bigeyes:

It's because your skill has been improve a lot or cause by "New Gear" produce a good result..:sweat:

Ha..ha.. by the way, for me it's a great picture! :thumbsup:

Saw your group there this morning, next time must ask you for location so we don't clash :p

YEAH, no prob at all, next time u see us, jus come over, communicate and we can compromise man :)

Yeah bros, the sky looks gd indeed today..:thumbsup: but the golden window period too short and the haze kicks in spoils the party..hee.. Processing mine shortly.. :lovegrin:

Last edited:

It's because your skill has been improve a lot or cause by "New Gear" produce a good result..:sweat:

No lar its the equipment.. :sweatsm: oh bor la bor la.. The PBTV :thumbsup:

Agreed, its one gd shot!

YEAH, no prob at all, next time u see us, jus come over, communicate and we can compromise man :)

Your group is big, so probably I'll PM you if I see you make a thread so we can pick another location and its less crowded for everyone ;) Thanks!

Sky was pretty nice today

Here are my this morning shots..

# Image 01
4778566637_bd42374432_b.jpg

# Image 02

4779858820_b3cb0762e0_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys! Outing today was great fun -looking forward to doing more of the same :)

Here are some of mine just processed.

#1 - Jettyview

#2 - Mirror of Dawn

Processing info is on the flickr photo page if ur interested!

Jacobs and ZCA, nice photos there :)

Jacobs and ZCA, nice photos there :)

Great pictures theBuzzed.

Some feedback:

#1, the treatment is nice. But the angle for the jetty is a little low for this composition. If there is a person on the jetty, this angle would be perfect. But since this pic's Point of Interest (POI) is the jetty, the angle is a little too low to draw the viewer in. IMHO of course, others may think different.

#2, colors are great, sharpness awesome, horizon level. Great pic. If I am to nickpick, it would be the composition. I understand the difficulties of the view to the left. But all the beautiful clouds and light all lead to a point to the left outside of the frame. This will lead the viewer's eyes out of the picture. Usually we try to lead the viewer into the picture. Anyway, I was there too, so I know the difficulties in composition... Just FYI. Still a great picture!

Hope you know I am not thrashing your photo-taking skills. Just want to share some thoughts so we can all improve. When I post mine later, I would love criticisms as well, so we can all improve and learn from each other. Cheers!

Last edited:

I can spot the Nikon color tone and WB from a mile away. Great shot bro ZCA!

beautiful shots!! :thumbsup: