[SunChasersSG] Newbies Outing (Part 18) - Sunrise @ Merlion Park 18 Sept 2010

Actually I do not really know how to use the level , my guess is to adjust the little bubble within the line .

Hmmm hope bro ding can consider increAse the number of beginner shooters :)
Discussion brought over here.
It's up to you, bro. If you wanna extend, we'll go with it. :)
Only thing is, how many people you think there should be so that there will be enough space for everyone to park tripod + camera

Err... do I need to demo use of spirit leveller again?

I wish to make this clear to all the people signing up for the outings: There have been several cases of some CSers signing up and pulling out at the last minute MULTIPLE times. Please note that by doing that you are not giving the organizers enough time to offer your slot to another eager learner, thus depriving others the opportunity to learn. Please know that we are monitoring these CSers. Please try your best to plan out your schedule and if you sign up for this outing, make sure you give ample time for pulling out. If you pull out at the last minute, we will treat it as a no-show in our book.

As the organizers of [SunChaserSG] newbie outings, for the benefit of other people eager to join and learn, we will reserve the right to remove any individuals from the sign-up list, or to move them between other lists (reserves or independent shooters).

yes sir

now how many shooters? I will come and help out... will come w/o camera, so can just talk-talk only... hehehe... :bsmilie:

12 newbies + 6 reserves.. if all come will be 18 in total :)

I forgot to seek permission from organizer first....

Not right to assume that I can just come along :)

~pretty please~..... :angel:

what kind of tips you want? Cotton tips? I bring my Watsons ones... :bsmilie:

Got so many guru there, I come to look-see and chit chat only! :D

12 newbies + 6 reserves.. if all come will be 18 in total :)
hmm... if add in e guides + independent shooters... the group will be pretty large b4 including the reserves in liao wor~ :think:

now how many shooters? I will come and help out... will come w/o camera, so can just talk-talk only... hehehe... :bsmilie:
can do demo :lovegrin:

Last edited:
hmm... if add in e guides + independent shooters... the group will be pretty large b4 including the reserves in liao wor~ :think:

can do demo :lovegrin:
usually got ppl pull out wan... those not supposed to be on the list (~ahem~) must make way for those rightful ones lor... :angel:
That place is quite large... Got a few 'ideal' spots, but generally can take from the entire length of the walkway.