Sunbird shoot at SBG on 12 Jun 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

benny

Nov 13, 2002
Tokyo, Japan
Visit site
Hi guys,

Didn't get much out of the pictures I manage to get of the birds. Didn't have enough reach at 200mm with a 2X teleconverter. But it was fun.

Here's all that I've managed to salvage. All cropped of course.

GY1W0957ER.jpg

GY1W0970ER.jpg

GY1W0986ER.jpg

Comments and critique please.

Cheers,

Here the final three..

GY1W0993ER.jpg

GY1W0981ER.jpg

GY1W0959ER.jpg

The last one is my favorite for what it's worth. It's called the crimson sunbird right?

Anway, it's was nice meeting all of you and thanks for all the tips and pointers from the experienced.

Cheers,

Hey Benny, good shots u have there! Nice meeting you also and thanks for loaning me the batt pack. ;) Now I got to get one myself. :bsmilie:

The last shot of the crimson sunbird is a keeper! Well done. :thumbsup:

Where do you guys find these birds in BG ah? I only managed to get few shots of 1 bird in the orchid park with my 100mm macro :bsmilie:

Wanna go try again, but are these birds shot outside the orchid park? If yes, can help let me know where can they be found?

Thanks + cheers

renegade said:
Where do you guys find these birds in BG ah? I only managed to get few shots of 1 bird in the orchid park with my 100mm macro :bsmilie:

Wanna go try again, but are these birds shot outside the orchid park? If yes, can help let me know where can they be found?

Thanks + cheers
Hi renegade, I thought the heliconia plants were a dead give away! Anyway, you should find them at the heliconia patch above the symphony lake (near visitor centre). Good luck! ;)

renegade said:

Thanks + cheers

Look for them at the heliconia walk just a short distance behind the visitor center ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.