Sun Yanzi Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewfs

Jan 19, 2002
West Zone
Visit site
Anyone going for her concert on 27th Apr??
Notice a fine print on the ticket says "No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event ".
Any "experience" photographer sneak in a camera before for such event?
Can you share your experience? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by lewfs
Anyone going for her concert on 27th Apr??
Notice a fine print on the ticket says "No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event ".
Any "experience" photographer sneak in a camera before for such event?
Can you share your experience? Thanks in advance.

just bring the camera in, they won't do anything to you one. Put it in a discrete bag when you bring it in.

You will find hundreds of flashes going off in the stadium during the concert (tho most of them will be fruitless cos they won't be able to reach the stage), and the securities won't do anything. I missed taking the Sammi Cheng concert cos I thought photography not allowed, so didn't bring cam, only to regret it.

This is an occasion whereby a fast lens would come in handy as DC built-in flashes r mostly useless.

Be prepared for lotsa pix wif motion-blur if Yanzi moves a lot though.

Originally posted by Tweek

just bring the camera in, they won't do anything to you one. Put it in a discrete bag when you bring it in.

You will find hundreds of flashes going off in the stadium during the concert (tho most of them will be fruitless cos they won't be able to reach the stage), and the securities won't do anything. I missed taking the Sammi Cheng concert cos I thought photography not allowed, so didn't bring cam, only to regret it.

i went to Jacky Cheung's Snow.Wolf.Lake

they are so strict with camera that any flash goes off...a few security guard will rush there (and they communicate with walkie-talkie to find out the photographer) and they will invite u outside to confiscate your camera....

i think it is becos the flash will affect the lighting effect on the stage...and also spoil the mood of a drama

unlike concert, flashes are ok cos i won't affect the mood

may be if u do it discrete enough, and uses long exposure without flash, no one will found out

Status
Not open for further replies.