Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
112.jpg

22.jpg

34.jpg

42.jpg

the spread of light abit uneven.
the sky if blue blue IMO looks damn nice..
I suppose is the light on the building, if u expose too long, white out the building..

fisheye said:
was there post processing?
I kinda like the last shot where there is some symmetry involved.
I'm curious to know if the blue is natural

i did CWB on camera using the wall, than the sky became blue.
i think i did auto-level.

Hi Dennis,

We can get into the mosque?

Didn't know that...

Some nice shot, my fac is the 3rd shot which include the moon. DO you have one without flash? I want to see if how the effect is if the moonlight is to shine on the mosque naturally together with the street light.

Regards
CM

sumball said:
Hi Dennis,

We can get into the mosque?

Didn't know that...

Some nice shot, my fac is the 3rd shot which include the moon. DO you have one without flash? I want to see if how the effect is if the moonlight is to shine on the mosque naturally together with the street light.

Regards
CM

?? all photo here i didnt use flash lay.

you can go into any mosque to take photo but not video, except that cannot step into the main prayer hall (for the man) and the prayer balcony on the 2nd floor (for the lady). for some mosque, like Sultan Mosque here, you are require to sign in as visitor (some mosque got visiting time).

remember to respect the religon of which temple, mosque you are visiting. observe their rules and regulations, and you will be welcome.

denniskee said:
72.jpg

can somebody pls translate the arabic charactors into english. thanks.

There is no GOD but Allah and Muhammad the messenger of Allah.

thanks madane.

wonder if cser will be interested in have a series of outings to religious tample / mosque.
but will need to have to have cser from sick, muslim, hindu, buddist, christian, chatolic, toauist (sorry, many wrong spelling) to help explain some question any fellow csers may have regarding the religious palces we are visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.