(Submaxatp) Deeper into the LP Boardwalk March 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

submaxatp

Nov 15, 2008
Bukit Panjang
These are my humble shots for the night at LP.... (^_^!) didn't talk much to anyone cos abit pai sie... it was nice to shot with all the fellow members... here are my pictures...

This is my first time shooting a harvestman eating a mushroom somemore...
Cutespiderwithmushroom.jpg

I must say this is one shot that is most worth taking, thanks to Parampita for showing me. (^_^)
Wolfspider2.jpg

I also got the similar shot of the stick insect, not as good but still hope you all like it.
StickInsect-1.jpg

Lol, this sleeping beauty is way out of my reach... I take my chances hee hee :p
YellowWasp.jpg

And this cute little thing....
Louse.jpg

Your wasp shot also win already. Surprising good for the kind of distance and u had to shoot with cam over the head. Will see if Jon will post the "behind the scene" for your NatGeo effort.

These are my humble shots for the night at LP.... (^_^!) didn't talk much to anyone cos abit pai sie...

No need pai seh, no need pai seh. All ka ki lang. :bsmilie:

Your wasp shot also win already. Surprising good for the kind of distance and u had to shoot with cam over the head. Will see if Jon will post the "behind the scene" for your NatGeo effort.

No need pai seh, no need pai seh. All ka ki lang. :bsmilie:

hahaha! ok... :D

Your shots seem a little dark on my monitor.
Do you do any post processing? I photoshop every one of my shots that I post up. It's very time consuming, but it's usually worth it!

I wonder if that's the wasp that stung my face. I could still feel the pain when I woke this morning :angry:

Your shots seem a little dark on my monitor.
Do you do any post processing? I photoshop every one of my shots that I post up. It's very time consuming, but it's usually worth it!

I wonder if that's the wasp that stung my face. I could still feel the pain when I woke this morning :angry:

Haha... ok. Yes I did some processing on like cropping, light sharpening plus a little bit on the brightening of the pictures. I was afraid that i over did it like the last time..:bsmilie: Hey n be careful of wasp sting they can be very painful... Use some Tea tree oil it helps to lessen the pain n swelling. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.