Subaru Babe - Flaming Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maconian

Jun 19, 2006
Singapore
Im in doubt of her hair being cut-off a bit, I really need your advice and comments for improvements. She is one of the Subaru Babe from motorshow at Suntec City. C&C are most welcome though, thanks.

Flaming_Beauty.jpg

20D, C70-200mm IS USM, f2.8, 1/60secs, ISO400, no flash, EV (-1)

got more??

The IS is really useful in this case. nice :D

Hair being cut off is not much of an issue. Good bokeh buddy!

Im in doubt of her hair being cut-off a bit, I really need your advice and comments for improvements. She is one of the Subaru Babe from motorshow at Suntec City. C&C are most welcome though, thanks.

Flaming_Beauty.jpg
[/IMG]

i guess she is one of the most eye catching subaru ger around.
the organiser of the show got to do something to da models man. where is da standard?

Really good shot there, beautiful model & expression and very nice bokeh. I don't mind the cut head at all. :thumbsup: :heart: :lovegrin:

Personally I will touch up the hotspot on the forehead & other more obvious spots a little bit to make them appear less glaring during processing, & perhaps add some megenta & red to tweak the color tone a bit..

The shot itself is great nonetheless.. :D

Flaming_Beauty.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again guys, I have done some changes. Which one you prefered?

before
Flaming_Beauty.jpg

after - done smoothening of skin, lightening of over-all image (brightness/contrast)
IMG_0117_after.jpg

i guess she is one of the most eye catching subaru ger around.
the organiser of the show got to do something to da models man. where is da standard?

she is the SWEETEST looking girl IMO;

my friend has a pic of someone like her and thought she has a sis but after asking it was in fact her from the 2004 motor show;

Ah, Paige, a very good model to work with :)

very cute! :)

she is the SWEETEST looking girl IMO;

my friend has a pic of someone like her and thought she has a sis but after asking it was in fact her from the 2004 motor show;

ya lor ya lor :thumbsup:

Ah, Paige, a very good model to work with :)

how to get to work with her??? she's really paige ar. my friend was telling me the last motorshow he took picutre with her(some girl named paige) when he was working at kodak booth develop photos for others. and he told me she veyr pretty..

how to get to work with her??? she's really paige ar. my friend was telling me the last motorshow he took picutre with her(some girl named paige) when he was working at kodak booth develop photos for others. and he told me she veyr pretty..

at 2006 show, my friend showed her the 2004 motor show pic and asked her whether it is her sis;

she said it was her in the picture;

for some trivia, paige acted in a short film that was submitted for a nokia N series video competition.

It's called fallacy and it has been uploaded on youtube.

Quite a good short i must add. Kudos to JY for producing it.

Thanks again guys, I have done some changes. Which one you prefered?

before
Flaming_Beauty.jpg

after - done smoothening of skin, lightening of over-all image (brightness/contrast)
IMG_0117_after.jpg

how did you do this? teach me leh

how did you do this? teach me leh
Experiment bro by using CS2, applied several layers and masking :)

for some trivia, paige acted in a short film that was submitted for a nokia N series video competition. It's called fallacy and it has been uploaded on youtube. Quite a good short i must add. Kudos to JY for producing it.
:think: I need to search her in youtube :heart:

for some trivia, paige acted in a short film that was submitted for a nokia N series video competition.

:thumbsup: haha. yeah. got two of her videos. and i realised she acted as a girl in royston's shorts too. hehe. must find a chance to view it man.

Any links?

Status
Not open for further replies.