Su @ Pointblankshots' Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
reachme2003 said:
I don't know what you meant. Does "got pretty hot" meant you felt heat on your skin at reasonable distance from the flash head or you touch the body of the flash head and felt heat, as a result. Or something else? Would you kindly do the honour of clarifying please.

okay i don't wanna turn this into an OT thread about how hot a flash gets or how hot my skin gets.. bob's got good shots so keep it going at the shots

yes i was talking about skin - read again and you'll see i was talking about skin i mean nobody goes to touch a flash head it's dangerous.

sequitur said:
okay i don't wanna turn this into an OT thread about how hot a flash gets or how hot my skin gets.. bob's got good shots so keep it going at the shots

yes i was talking about skin - read again and you'll see i was talking about skin i mean nobody goes to touch a flash head it's dangerous.

No intent to OT, but thought that it was an opportunity to clarify. Thank you for clarifying.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the words of encouragements.

To be totally honest, most of them are still flukes.

Oh well, luckily u guys didnt' know that.
haha

Will try my best to keep improving.
So u guys better not slack too!
:bsmilie:

- Bob

Ps:
Ced, make sure u book me a space for ur next shoot too!
:thumbsup:

enjoyed your work! nice lighting esp the last picture, very interesting pose for your first picture, for my perference i will light her face softer.

I really liked the last shot .. :thumbsup:

... mainly 'cos I am so in love with that chair. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.