Style Weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_r_i_a

Jan 28, 2002
Singapore
Some shots taken during launch of styleweddings.sg .

0107a_234_3466_rj_std.jpg

0206a_233_3326_rj_std.jpg

0305a_235_3530_rj_std.jpg

05_231_3114_rj_std.jpg

06_231_3139_rj_std.jpg

click here for more...

Nice. :thumbsup:

Always wanted to do this kind of shoot....

was it open to public?

I think so, its at the basement of taka i think last month...?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Very accurate exposure.
Hope you can share how is your flash setup?
Use any diffuser?

I think literally all your shots got a bad case of unintentional tilt. And its too warm, esp since you are presenting gowns. Wonder if your monitor is set to 9300K or something?

what tilt?

2100 said:
I think literally all your shots got a bad case of unintentional tilt. And its too warm, esp since you are presenting gowns. Wonder if your monitor is set to 9300K or something?

I think some of the tilt are ok.
1st two photos are spot on to me in terms of color temperature. Yes 3rd & 4th is a tad warm...could this be due to changing color lights? After all it is almost like a stage performance event kind of shoot...sometimes lighting is not so predictable...

hey Iria! Good try! :)

reachme2003 said:
what tilt?
You can check out the rest of the images in the gallery at the end of the first post, probably about 100 in there. :) Of course since he is shooting off-centre then the horizontal lines will not be horizontal in the image frame, that i understand, but that is tilt.

Wanna add, its just my 2 cents....coz I do shoot a fair bit of shows, and also AD so the gowns a bit sensitive for me. So I apologise if i seem a bit ngeow here. :D

Nice color, accurate exposure, good eye contact with the model and bokeh. #2 is my favourite. :thumbsup:

Care to share the lens and equipment u use for the shoot ??

good eye contact.. tilt-wise.. only the last photos irritates me a bit.. the others seems ok.

You shot ambient w/o flash i believe?

i_r_i_a said:
Thanks all for the comments!

All the skin tone are toward red...except the 1st one...maybe is my monitor is quite sensitive to red.

nice exposure for the shots.
but i would have loved to see the gowns.

nice shots! i like #1, her expression very nice and exposure is spot on, the white didn't blow, nice shot!

I was there and saw the event but it was over i think, didn't bring my camera also haha

ur gallery it'slike a wedding gown catalogue...very nice, i thinkit's more real then those magazine's posted shots...

upz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.