Stunning Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviemac

Aug 6, 2004
United Kingdom
Being a relative newcomer to Clubsnap Ive been having a good look around the various forums and have found some very interesting ideas and usefull information .
Some of the photos in the galleries are nothing less than stunning :bigeyes: ,you guys and girls are a credit to the world of photography in more ways than one.
I'll have to pull my socks up and get cracking to catch you all up a bit .
Many thanks to all who assisted me in a search for lenses and to all who have helped me along in other ways :D the information availble here is top notch .

Cheers to all - regards from steve :D

Steviemac said:
Being a relative newcomer to Clubsnap Ive been having a good look around the various forums and have found some very interesting ideas and usefull information .
Some of the photos in the galleries are nothing less than stunning :bigeyes: ,you guys and girls are a credit to the world of photography in more ways than one.
Many thanks to all who assisted me in a search for lenses and to all who have helped me along in other ways :D the information availble here is top notch .

Anything, we can assist, just ask. ;)

Steviemac said:

Hi Steviemac,

first off, may i offer you a warm (albeit belated) welcome to Clubsnap.

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm sure alot of photographers here are delighted to have someone who appreciate all the effort they have put into their pictures. :)

Meanwhile, do enjoy your stay. :)

:cheers: for the welcome Wolfgang , I just hope I might be able to contribute something usefull :D

Status
Not open for further replies.