Studo Shoot @ 8th April Sunday - Japanese costumes style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominant

Dec 13, 2006
Choa Chu Kang
Ever thought of shooting a Racequeen? A japanese manga cosplay character? or a kawaii japanese school girl in uniform?

Now you can do so. :) Presenting Danielle, in 3 different costumes:

01. Racequeen

CIMG0086-1.jpg

02. Misa Amane (cosplay of Misa, the girl (2nd Kira) from Death Note 1 & 2.

Misa1a.jpg

Misa3a.jpg

03. Japanese School Girl in Uniform

IMG_1842a.jpg

Attire used will be exactly the same as the one shown in photo.

So keep April 8th free in your schedule! More details to follow.. stay tuned! =)

Wah!!!! :bigeyes:

i think i know who is going liao ... ;)

i think i know who is going liao ... ;)
:devil: Time to unleash my 90mm Macro lens... :lovegrin:

*waiting for more details... ;p

Some more pics of Danielle:

RQ.jpg

RQ2.jpg

Credits to Alvinz and Augustine for taking such nice photos of Danielle.

Disclaimer: Photos are sent to me by the model herself. If any photographer is not happy with their pictures being used, just PM me and I will remove them.

Confirmed details about the shoot

Date:8th April 2007, Sunday
Time: 1pm to 4pm
No. of Photographers: Minimum 10, Maximum 12 (ratio of photographer to model will be 2:1 at any point of time)
Outfits: Racequeen, cosplay or japanese school girl in uniform.
Fee: $60 for each slot of 30mins

Here's how the shoot works:

Attire 01: Racequeen
1pm to 130pm
---Slot A
---Slot B

130pm to 2pm
---Slot C
---Slot D

15mins break

Attire 02: Misa (Death Note)
215pm to 245pm
---Slot E
---Slot F

245pm to 315pm
---Slot G
---Slot H

15mins break

Attire 03: Jap School Uniform
330pm to 400pm
---Slot I
---Slot J

4pm to 430pm
---Slot K
---Slot L

Photographers will shoot in pairs and get 30mins of shooting time for a fee of $60. You are free to choose which attire you want to shoot and book the correct time slot as above accordingly. For photographers who want to shoot 2 or all 3 attires, please feel free to book more than 1 slot. Fee will be charged as follows:

1 slot = $60
2 slots = $100
3 slots = $150

Now for the important part, to book a slot:
1) PM me your name, mobile and which slots you want to book.
2) Payment details will be sent to you.
3) Slots will be reserved for you and will be confirmed only after payment is made.
4) Shoot details will be sent to you after payment is made.

Please feel free to PM me or ask any questions here.

Hurry and book now! :)

Just to clarify, these 3 attires in the photos below will be the exact attire used for the shoot. :)

RQ2.jpg

Misa1a.jpg

IMG_1842a.jpg

Updates:

Q: Can I choose to shoot the red/black long sleeve outfit for the Misa look?

A: there would be 4 photographers who will be shooting the Misa outfit. sign up early for the slots and you get to decide which outfit the model will wear for the Misa look. :)

Q: Is the price for booking 2 slots a bit too steep?

A: For booking 2 slots, you will get to shoot 2 different attires, and these attires are not easy to get.
Basically, at $100 for 2 slots, this is what you would get:
1) You get to shoot an experienced car show racequeen model
2) interesting outfits/costumes
3) a nice studio with nice props and sets

Q: is 30 mins too short for 2 photographers to shoot? effectively only 15mins per person.

A: The idea is to shoot concurrently to save time and more worthwhile. I have personally participate in shoots organized by others and I managed to get around 40-50+ good shots in 30mins, even though I was also shooting with another photographer.

If you still find it too steep, here's a sweetener for you. you will get a discount for the next shoot for any photographers booking 2 slots and above. :)

For those who do not know how Misa Amane looks like, here's a manga photo of her below:

Misaamane.jpg

Hurry! send me a PM to book a slot now! :)

Due to popular requests, the format of the shoot will be changed to this:

Attire 01 - Racequeen
1pm-120pm
---available
---available

120pm-140pm
---available
---available

140-2pm
---available
---available

Attire 02 - Misa
2pm-220pm
---available
---available

220pm-240pm
---available
---available

240pm-300pm
---available
---available

Attire 03 - Japanese School girl in uniform
3pm-320pm
---available
---available

320-340pm
---available
---available

340pm-4pm
---available
---available

Detailed explanation:

For each attire, there will be three 20mins slot whereby photographers will shoot in pairs. You can choose to just shoot 1 attire or all 3 (by booking 3 different slots). The fee is also moderated as below:

1 Slot - $35
2 Slots - $60
3 Slots - $90

Very reasonable rates! customise your shoot now!

Shoot will commence when 16 out of 18 available slots are filled up! So Hurry, Send me a PM to book your slot/s today and shoot your favorite Japanese costume! :)

Thanks to all those who send me enquiries through PM. I hope I manage to answer your queries. :)

PM me now to book a slot. :)

For those who do not know how Misa Amane looks like, here's a manga photo of her below:

Misaamane.jpg

Hurry! send me a PM to book a slot now! :)

not to spoilt your reputation but this is an UNOFFICIAL image of misa amane aka FAN ART.

But looking at the sample picture of her 'attempt to dress up as amane misa', i hope you ( or the girl in the picture in this case ) do more research before claiming anything. It's not that hard to key in "Death Note" "Amane Misa" in google to get an official image that can be used as trustable resources.

It would be more apprioriate if you describe it as "Amane Misa inspired" or something like that. I just cannot imagine Amane Misa wearing that shoes! And btw, she carry the wrong 'book'. That book is belong to her fiancee, Yagami Raito =) Amane Misa's book title is written in Shinigami language.

And btw, feel free to email / msn me if you find that the things i said is untrue. I dont normally post / visit clubsnap. And I will be more than willing to give you some... insight? :angel: No no, just some mild introduction to one of my favourite manga :)

don't pray pray..AZhou won a Death Note cosplay competition for cosplaying none other than...Misa Amane!

don't pray pray..AZhou won a Death Note cosplay competition for cosplaying none other than...Misa Amane!
OMG!!! :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.