Studio Space for rent/take over

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbum

Jun 29, 2002
Visit site
Posting on behalf....

If any enquiries, can also PM me. Cheers!
---------------------------

Hi fellow photographers,

If you are setting up your own professional studio, please consider
(1) taking-over our current studio at Pasir Panjang (near Harbor Front)
(2) or share our new studio at Beach road (near Bugis Junction)

here are some details.

For our current studio, it's at 102E Pasir Panjang road, opposite Singapore Mint building.
a) the size is 1200 square feet. Bigger than 2 badminton court, about 1.5 times the size of a basketball court. Open concept.
b) the ceiling's about two-storey high. You can build a loft if you wanna.
c) The rent's S$1900/- a month.
If you wish to share this studio, we know of another photographer who will share the place with you (i.e. each of you pay about S$950/- a month)
d) the place's big enough for 2 shoots side-by-side
e) air-con and electrical points already installed (costed us S$5000++ to install)

For our new studio, it's at Beach road, very near Bugis MRT.
a) The place there is much bigger. About 2100 square feet, and the rental's higher too (because its more centralised location)
b) Looking for someone to take up part of the studio (the place's big enough for three shoots side-by-side)
c) we can allocate an area of 800 square feet (about 1/3 of the place) for S$1200/- a month.
d) I intend to stay-in at the place i.e. i'll partition an area as my bedroom

Reasons for shifting:
Although our current studio is already bigger than an average pro studio, we need much bigger space due to our move into filming & production work.
Also, on a personal side, I'll prefer to live and work at the same location. The new place has attached bathrooms (convenient for staying in) while the current place's sharing a common toilet with other tenants.

If you are interested to take-over or share either one of the studio place, please email us at studio@achtstudios.com or contact Lance at 96865006 (sms preferred)
cheers.
--------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.