Nov 3, 2005
some pics taken some time ago:

ling6.jpg

ling7.jpg

ling2.jpg

ling5.jpg

:)

Hi friend,
No offence but do you shoot these photos for FHM (since your nick is pro_FHM)?
Hope can see more stuff from you..

sorry to disappoint u but i'm not shooting for FHM. must declare first in case i kena lawsuit.;p

will try to share more photos. Thx!! :)

Why focusing on center part is much sharper than the upper part?? :bigeyes:

No offence. It was supposed to be a lingerie shoot, so had to focus a bit on the lingerie. ;)

Sorry for being straight foward...

1) I personally think that the makeup is rather out. Too orange to me. The hair pin should not be seen - very unsightly, a cross somemore... Shadow on her left face makes the look rather weird. Right fingers cropped off.

2) Same points as above. But face is in shadow already. maybe can fill in more light

3) The fake eye lashes abit weird to me, blusher too red. Note the cropping

4) Handshake in studio? 1/125s not enough? Got too excited? :bsmilie:

Thx for the comments. i prefer u to be straightforward. i'm learning too.

pic 1 : the makeup was already there when i arrived. not very good at analysing makeup but i guess u may be rite. i prefer models with high cheekbones & sunken in cheeks. this model happen to have tat & i did burn the area a bit. maybe i've overdone it, but i dun like flat lighting. left out the fingers. will take note next time.

pic 2: same thing. i did mild burning, wanted to show some Rembrant effect, but not very nice hor, oops....... :sweat:

pic 3: i thought fake eyelashes is the IN thing now? :bsmilie: wanted a tight cropping but think the hands & feet part i didn't do a good job

pic 4: i also dunno why.....;p but then it was only thro window light & it was raining some more.....

i'm not trying to defend, just being straightforward too.
do teach me more stuff. thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.