Studio Photography : TFCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

longkangman

Jul 6, 2005
sewage drain/manhole
forums.clubsnap.org
Have been TFCD for sometime and thanks all for the support.

I am looking for model to collaborate for studio photography, I like to work with model that give ideal on what they would like to be picture. No experience is needed as we work together to create the picture.

I does Family/Group shoot, Fashion/Glamor/Portrait, high/low key, Pregnant/Fineart/artistic on Film/Digital etc. and MUA/outfit provided for certain Theme. We can schedule the shoot on weekday or weekends but main job come first.

We meet and plan together before the actual studio shoot and have some ideal on what could be done etc., pls note it may takes 1 to 2 weeks the whole process.

Pls email or msn:longkangman8 @ hotmail.com me for more details and do provide information about yourself and images,

Thanks.

Upzz...

Thanks all for the Studio sessions and Sorry that I have to do some reschedule.

Pls email or msn:longkangman8 @ hotmail.com me for more details and do provide information about yourself and images.

Thanks.

Upzz...

Have an ideal of bridal theme studio shoot, pls provide your most recent portfolio so that I can make a decision how to make it possible. :cool:

Pls email or msn:longkangman8 @ hotmail.com me for more details and do provide information about yourself and recent portrait images.

Thanks.

Thanks all for the emails. :heart:

Pls email or msn:longkangman8 @ hotmail.com me for more details, ie height and vital size, and do provide information about yourself and recent portrait images.

Thanks.

Pls email or msn:longkangman8 @ hotmail.com me for more details, ie height and vital size, and do provide information about yourself and recent portrait images.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.