Studio @ Katong (For Rent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi gary.. sorry i reply so slow.. like i mention, i really online around once a week only.. ha..

about my "studio", is on second floor of terance house.. no life wan.. only got labourer (me) help you carry things..

as long as can go up the staircase i will carry with you wan..

so call me ok? see my place can be used or not.. :)

call me 9489 1590..

peng

hello tian xin..

sorry i reply so slow.. i seldom online wan.. the answer to al your qestions are all YES!

so call me and i can tell you more ok?

peng 94891590

Dear Brothers and Sisters..

Studio moved to downstairs liao.. now no more dog problem.. no more bypass video edit office..

better la..

er.. please rent my place?? hope mroe people come.. then can upgrade more things..

see you guys!

Peng 94891590

Er.. Update the equipment tihingie list.. now got lightbox and 2 man size collapsible backdrop.. (dirty blue and dirty brown)..

er.. call me @ 94891590 if want to rent. many thanks!

Peng :>

Hello Brothers Sisters Aunties, Uncles, Ah Munm, Ah Peks..

Very simple studio near katong laksa is still available for rent.. got some new collapsible backdrop as well as some very very very big cloth backdrop. renting out for anyone who wants to try studio shoot or whatever other photographic/video purposes.

The studio equipment are as follows:

400sqft shooting studio.
Elinchrom Style 400FX x 2.
Elinchrom Classic EL 500 x 2.
Bowen 250W on Boom Arm n Stand.
2 x (60x60) Soft Box.
2x White Umbrella.
2x Silver Umbrella.
3 x 16cm reflector.
3 Honey Comb (8, 16, 32 degree)
Super Black, Super White, Chroma Green. 9ft Roll. Backdrop (Paper).
Cloudy Blue, Cloudy Orin, (Collapsible) Cloudy greeny, Cloudy Grey. (Cloth)
IR Transmitter (HotShoe)
Makeup Kits.

Air-Conditioned. Changing Room. Bathe Room. PC with Card Reader and PS-CS. DVD/CD Burner.

Address: 29 Marshall Road. S(424863)
Tel: 9489 1590. (Peng)
Rate: $70 - 2 Hrs. $90 - 3 Hrs :>
Production Support Available.

I long long time will not check email.. so anyone wan to rent just CALL ME! 94891590.

You can also go to: http://photobucket.com/albums/c319/S.../The Studio/ if you want to see a pic of the studio

and

http://photobucket.com/albums/c319/S...0Model Page/ for some pic of models pic taken with with the studio equipment

Interested please call me for see see or really rent. See you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.