Streets & Candids Selection by Michael Chan

Oh my!!!!i love your photos..its so nice and wow!post post moreee!!!haha

2706969234_6140634425_o.jpg

2706969028_baedcfb164_o.jpg

2 more here

I was aiming at the person behind them... and they were like blurred off to frame the subject.
I was annoyed when they still insisted on me deleting the shot even when they could not be recognized but I did so anyway. :dunno: me peace loving animal :bsmilie:

hahaha. this is so funny (that it happened to you)and outrages (for their request). i would have told them c'mon i wasn't even shooting at you guys and prove to them its blurred on screen.

oh yah i think they must be thinking you are some private investigator to catch evidence of the girl or guy adultery.

hahaha. this is so funny (that it happened to you)and outrages (for their request). i would have told them c'mon i wasn't even shooting at you guys and prove to them its blurred on screen.

oh yah i think they must be thinking you are some private investigator to catch evidence of the girl or guy adultery.

like discussed b4.. i also think they probably got something to hide
if not why so worked up over a shot :bsmilie:

LOVE IT LOVE IT 1,000,000x....

love all your works... i fall in love with photography because of your work... (im a newbie)

i will try and google for stuff and learn more bout cameras... =D

LOVE IT LOVE IT 1,000,000x....

love all your works... i fall in love with photography because of your work... (im a newbie)

i will try and google for stuff and learn more bout cameras... =D

Thanks for the very kind words and hope u move on to great stuff :thumbsup: ;)

Wonderful pics bro! Love the colors. How did you achieve them? Do you do minor enhancement on PS or are these pics straight from the camera. Don't mind a noobie asking... ;)

Haha I'm another newbie.
I would like to ask, if you don't mind answering that is, is HDRI achieveable with Photoshop?

Edit: Oh it's okay already I found my answer on google. Btw, you have great shots there, love them.

Last edited:
Wonderful pics bro! Love the colors. How did you achieve them? Do you do minor enhancement on PS or are these pics straight from the camera. Don't mind a noobie asking... ;)

Although when great light is available you can get pretty decent images straight out of cam, it is always good to further enhance them using photoshop.

Haha I'm another newbie.
I would like to ask, if you don't mind answering that is, is HDRI achieveable with Photoshop?

Edit: Oh it's okay already I found my answer on google. Btw, you have great shots there, love them.

haha. thanks.