street photography

I like- no, love street shooting in Hk. :heart:

People always stare at me when i take my dslr on the street worrying i might shoot them , haixx ... Hahs

how about clark quay? did some portrait of ang mohs .. well u ask permission to shoot and they will pose one by one for u to shoot .. that's ang moh .. can also try the live singer from pub there, can take a look at some of my noob shot .. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150143715579073.327379.714899072

to me street posed shots <> street photography and also <> street voyuerism

looking forward to have this kind of outing with you guys, if u dont mind hehe :D

vqferrari said:
looking forward to have this kind of outing with you guys, if u dont mind hehe :D

We're recruiting all the time! Err I mean, welcome you to join us anytime! :D

We're recruiting all the time! Err I mean, welcome you to join us anytime! :D

&#8217;relax,&#8217; said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

:)

fmeeran said:
&rsquo;relax,&rsquo; said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

:)

Once a randomer, always a randomer. :bsmilie::bsmilie: but pls post a picture of your feet in the thread to ID yourself first. :bsmilie:

:eek:

another unlucky chap :bsmilie:

but hey. as long as you carry a monster lens out to shoot, everyone will stare and think you're shooting them.

that's why i use a 24mm lens for streets.

kei1309 said:

but hey. as long as you carry a monster lens out to shoot, everyone will stare and think you're shooting them.

Flying spaghetti meatball monster is godly ok.. :eek: :bsmilie:

I personally like subjects which don't mind monster lenses (at least more than they mind you) ... birds. Plus they don't threaten to sue you and/or have copyright issues. :p :)

I personally like subjects which don't mind monster lenses (at least more than they mind you) ... birds. Plus they don't threaten to sue you and/or have copyright issues

but they're irritating when you own a car or bike.... and you just washed it :bsmilie:

Coincidentally, going to the Holland V starbucks now.

i'm not there :bsmilie: try another starbucks :bsmilie: