[Street Photography]@Chinatown

Yo Peterpan.. see u doing other genre.. you bring marco lens to shoot at Chinatown as well... go for super close-up !!!...:bsmilie:

Bro, very tempted but 1pm!!!.. Weekday!!!...:confused: if around 4-5pm maybe can join.. or maybe pop-by just to see you lot finish up your session.. :)

Maybe can ask Peterpan if we can do a sunset shot after the Chinatown shoot ;)

Hi,

I have never joined the groups on CS. This looks like an excellent opportunity. I would like to join the group.

CNY coming, let make this street photography a good time. add 4 more slot

1. rahmansaid
2. canonmono
3. alf6901
4. FilterFunk (Gary)
5. cadefox
6. Ayie Lostarz
7. Madhvee

Yo Peterpan.. see u doing other genre.. you bring marco lens to shoot at Chinatown as well... go for super close-up !!!...:bsmilie:

Bro, very tempted but 1pm!!!.. Weekday!!!...:confused: if around 4-5pm maybe can join.. or maybe pop-by just to see you lot finish up your session.. :)

Hi Bro you are welcome to join us in the late afternoon, maybe later we can go for landscape of have dinner lol :)

sorry cant make it on wednesday, got a job interview. taken my name out of the list. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. rahmansaid
2. canonmono
3. alf6901
4. cadefox
5. Ayie Lostarz
6. Madhvee

Hi Bro you are welcome to join us in the late afternoon, maybe later we can go for landscape of have dinner lol :)

Ben,
Looks like you really want to do justice to your new 60D toy.
Maybe start a thread 10PAD instead of APAD.:bsmilie:
Would like to join you but wrong timing, have to jaga grandchildren.:bigeyes::bigeyes:
Looking forward to your picture posts.
Cheers.
LEW

SHLEW said:
Ben,
Would like to join you but wrong timing, have to jaga grandchildren.:bigeyes::bigeyes:
Cheers.
LEW

Walao, wasted man. Else you can use your 7-14 for some unique shots.

sorry cant make it on wednesday, got a job interview. taken my name out of the list. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. rahmansaid
2. canonmono
3. alf6901
4. cadefox
5. Ayie Lostarz
6. Madhvee
7. steve

Ben,
Cheers.
LEW

no worries Bro Lew, will see you Saturday at SBG :)