Status
Not open for further replies.

adrewine

Oct 8, 2007
Tampines, Singapore
www.flickr.com
#1 - What time is it now?

#2 - Frank Sinatra Jr. singing: " Fly me to the moon..........."

#3 - The kids were listening to him singing.....

# 4 - Water Fountain

#5 - Chatting

Cheers!

#6 - Street of Perth

#7 - Man Reading a Book

#8 - Tattoo on my Leggs

#9 - Joy to the World

#10 - Miami Vice ~ Don Johnson look alike.

Nic pics.

Thanks for the memories. I was a student there a long time ago.

Nic pics.

Thanks for the memories. I was a student there a long time ago.

Perth is a small and beautiful city that is slow and quiet.
At time it makes one feel at home due to the presence of many Asian there and its close proximity to SE Asia region.

Cheers!

oh I love Perth :D

I like your shots, very natural looking.

I especially like the last one :D

street photography in sg really differs from street photography in perth!

their "naturalism" (sry vocab's failing me here) makes the pictures stand out more. thanks for sharing. pictures are really warm and :thumbsup:

#8 seems like the flight of stairs near the city hall that goths usually hang out in the early morning. Seen a couple of times when I'm there.

Yes, perth is layback, peaceful and lovely.

Thanks for sharing.

beautiful set!

their "naturalism" (sry vocab's failing me here) makes the pictures stand out more. thanks for sharing. pictures are really warm and :thumbsup:

#8 seems like the flight of stairs near the city hall that goths usually hang out in the early morning. Seen a couple of times when I'm there.

Yes, perth is layback, peaceful and lovely.

Thanks for sharing.

I like #9, pretty girl too. Wondering how did you manage to get that shot with her smiling and looking at the back?

#5 and #10 for me~ :)

Thanks guys.......really appreciate all your comments.

Cheers! :)

Very nice shots indeed :)

I agree with your comment about this, these shots make me remember what Bryan Van der Beek said on the photo-journalism workshop, he said that it's totally a different reaction shown by people in western countries from what we experienced in Singapore when you take their picture.

Is it because we prefer to maintain our privacy?

Very nice shots indeed :)

I agree with your comment about this, these shots make me remember what Bryan Van der Beek said on the photo-journalism workshop, he said that it's totally a different reaction shown by people in western countries from what we experienced in Singapore when you take their picture.

Is it because we prefer to maintain our privacy?

hmmm.. i'd like to share something. there was this one time, i was walking from liat towers towards orchard mrt. and i didnt notice i was actually being photographed by a couple of photographers. my first instinct was to look away, and for a split second, i told myself, "why did i had to spoil their moment?" i enjoy street photography myself so i really regret not being nonchalant when they were shooting me.

but by the time i had that thought, i was already at the traffic junction and it would definitely be weird to walk back to them :bsmilie:

~ Smok'in Joe ~
Perth, Western Australia

Taken with Oly E510 & 40-150mm kit lens

Sorry guys.....Have already reposted.

Cheers! :D

Last edited:
Can't see it! but that's it! You make me want to walk around Perth, I'll do that this weekend :d

Status
Not open for further replies.