street and tired feet.

oneANT

Apr 7, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
I joined clubsnap when I started street photography and now I've made a life out of it. I mostly work in 35mm film now.
I got an email today wishing me a happy birthday (grin) from the auto-system here and remembered that I used to be here.

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
oneant.com.au

Last edited:
Well happy birthday then Ant.

This shot draws me in. Great shot.

I made a friend today and got a recipe for roast pork ...(grin)

My website is in flash so apologies to mac owners but it auto opens on an ipad/mobile version as well that I've just built but not yet tested. I'll have a html version soon for mac but not for a while longer.

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ

Last edited:
first shot is wow! were u really close to the chap? I think I see ur hands in his glasses!

Here's one good storyteller!
And in celebration, Guess what...roast pork is roasting in my oven too.

A hobby is to spot and collect pics of other ants ...

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
oneant.com.au

Last edited:
A hobby is to spot and collect pics of other ants ...

tek-ant.jpg

teK aNT

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
oneant.com.au

0h this is street?

0h this is street?

Never heard of Harry Callahan then ...lol
There is a historical precedent for art in street photography, but you wouldn't know that now would you (not a question).
That pic has also been exhibited (curated) and will be published (Category; Street Photography, Art).

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
oneant.com.au

Last edited:
Never heard of Harry Callahan then ...lol
There is a historical precedent for art in street photography, but you wouldn't know that now would you (not a question).
That pic has also been exhibited (curated) and will be published (Category; Street Photography, Art).

ANT_1137.jpg

iDeAth bEtWeeN 9 aNd 5

Ant.
ɹǝpun uʍop puɐl ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
oneant.com.au

too funny lol

Just in your flickr galley now, thought there might be some street.
Thing will get better I'm sure ...just stick at it.

Last edited:
Just in your flickr galley now, thought there might be some street.
Thing will get better I'm sure ...just stick at it.

aww sorry to disappoint. nope no street in that old thing. why did you edit out the part on me "hatin'"?

aww sorry to disappoint. nope no street in that old thing. why did you edit out the part on me "hatin'"?

Because I saw that just like me you had an accident, I though maybe you were angry at me for something else. I get like that some days, the pain is pretty bad. My accident was a ripper and I lost more than you put on (grin). I decided it wasn't fair to accuse you even though its pretty obvious you are attacking me here. Your ID said you were offline so I edited it I thought before you'd see it. You must be sneaking about, I fixed it pretty quick.

As a by the way... these are my jpg's, the printed stuff is nothing like this. I share them because the possibilities in street are enormous and the others here should see that and have confidence in their own ideas.

Some more street 'art' photographers would be awesome ...as you no doubt know, being creative is a healthy way to spend lots of different kinds of energy.

Not sure why you want to drag another photographer down ...

Last edited:
Because I saw that just like me you had an accident, I though maybe you were angry at me for something else. I get like that some days, the pain is pretty bad. My accident was a ripper and I lost more than you put on (grin). I decided it wasn't fair to accuse you even though its pretty obvious you are attacking me here.

As a by the way... these are my jpg's, the printed stuff is nothing like this. I share them because the possibilities in street are enormous and the others here should see that and have confidence in their own ideas.

Some more street 'art' photographers would be awesome ...as you no doubt know, being creative is a healthy way to spend lots of different kinds of energy.

Not sure why you want to drag another photographer down ...

hahahaha wasn't aware I had an accident.

in which of my 2 posts were attacks?

hahahaha wasn't aware I had an accident.
in which of my 2 posts were attacks?

You said it yourself in your flickr gallery ...I wont post the link, against forum rules (you know that)
Dude, go somewhere else, I'm not your chat line.

...go look at the pretty airplanes

You said it yourself in your flickr gallery ...I wont post the link, against forum rules (you know that)
Dude, go somewhere else, I'm not your chat line.

...go look at the pretty airplanes

aww so touchy. i thought aussies were nice folk.