Street and candid guidelines??

snipshot

Jun 27, 2011
Hi fellow clubsnappers,
I was taking candid and streetphotos lately.. Wondrin what to post and not to post... Are there any rules or guidelines in posting photos that are candid? Will the pipol from the photos can do anythin if they dont like the way their faces were exposed? Any idea please share.. Thanks.. What mode is best for street candid photos? Thanks

1. Post the shots that you like.
2. No, what can they do? You are in public, they are in public.
3. Whichever mode you know how to use and gets you the shots you want.

Ok.. Thanks a lot.. Sure i wont post faces that shows awkwardness.. I wudn't others to that to me too..

snipshot said:
Ok.. Thanks a lot.. Sure i wont post faces that shows awkwardness.. I wudn't others to that to me too..

I tot awkward faces is the candid part in street photography.

I tot awkward faces is the candid part in street photography.

Er... no... street photography is photography of the streets and anything meaningful or could tell a story. Taking pics of people in bad shapes (digging nose, doing crap and stuff like that) is only funny for a while, but you wouldn't want other to be taking pictures of you at your most ugly side and published them to the public do you?

rhino123 said:
Er... no... street photography is photography of the streets and anything meaningful or could tell a story. Taking pics of people in bad shapes (digging nose, doing crap and stuff like that) is only funny for a while, but you wouldn't want other to be taking pictures of you at your most ugly side and published them to the public do you?

Haha I wouldn't. But if one dares to do it in public, he's asking for it. Those stomp pics are pretty good examples. I get what u mean now. Thanks

those are my faves :bsmilie:

and i don't mind people doing that to me either. you win some, you lose some ;)

those are my faves :bsmilie:

and i don't mind people doing that to me either. you win some, you lose some ;)

Thats because you don't have an ugly side, Keiko chan.

i do.... dig my nose in public you know :bsmilie:

Pretty girl like you... even when digging nose can be poetic.

One finger style:

img_5378.jpg

two fingers style:

img_5380.jpg

Last edited: